JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

sore knees/energy

Reviewer2537206により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

Reviewer1368353により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

Fo Ti

karishmaにより Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One of the best FOTI available in the market

5757520293881387919により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I have tried many Foti 's but this and Dr. Shen are the best!

very good product

Reviewer3205016により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

am impressed, took about 4 days to feel a shift, will explore more products through this brand.

Excellent

Trinityにより Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

A very good product. I use it for my thinning hair and I think it grows faster and a bit stronger. I also feel my mood elevated and have more energy. What I really like in Paradise Herb's products is that there are no binders or fillers. Will buy again.

Paradise Herbs Fo Ti

Reviewer2358588により Aug 02, 2014 に掲載

Fo Ti actually does what they say it does, I think.. good for hair color and libido. Paradise Herbs has great quality products, in my experience. They are pricey, but much more reasonabl on iHerb! iHerb has great service, but I think the US Postal service is lagging a bit.

awesome

Reviewer2686179により Apr 24, 2013 に掲載

helps with hair shedding

Very good

Reviewer1370163により Nov 30, 2010 に掲載

Loved it... very high quality...very pleasant and subtle effects...I have already reordered

fo ti

Reviewer2499442により Jan 21, 2009 に掲載

fo ti is a great product to keep you young inside and out.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 34