JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

sore knees/energy

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2537206により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1368353により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

One of the best FOTI available in the market

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5757520293881387919により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

I have tried many Foti 's but this and Dr. Shen are the best!

Excellent

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Trinityにより Apr 02, 2014 に掲載

A very good product. I use it for my thinning hair and I think it grows faster and a bit stronger. I also feel my mood elevated and have more energy. What I really like in Paradise Herb's products is that there are no binders or fillers. Will buy again.

Fo Ti

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

karishmaにより Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 31