JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Pamela's Products, Bread Mix, 4 lb (1.81 kg)

¥1,825

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Pamela's Bread Mix

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3291640により Jan 12, 2014 に掲載

I started buying this mix from iherb after first buying from a local health food store to try it. I've been using it for a while and have made many bread variations, pizza crust and bagels per the recipes on the bag. I thought all were good. I don't mind the sorghum flour at all. I don't like the other GF products that have bean flour in them. I find that after one day, the baked goods develop an unpleasant beany flavor. If you're undecided, it's worth buying a small bag to see how you like it.

Great Flour

5317803584614825807により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

We have really been pleased with the outcome of our baked goods when we use this flour. It works well for breads, biscuits, muffins, pancakes, etc. We can find it locally for a similar price, so this is a good deal.

Great Tasting

CindyWにより Jun 25, 2013 に掲載

You really don't have to say goodbye to your favorite desserts if you have a celiac condition. Pamela's Products are GREAT! I think they even taste better than wheat products. I made a pie crust with this product. The recipe is on the back. It tastes even better if you substitute one cup of this mix with almond flour.

awesome

Reviewer3234154により Feb 01, 2012 に掲載

makes baking easy again and FUN!

Best GF Pancakes

Reviewer2608761により Feb 19, 2012 に掲載

It took 2 years of trying various recipies and pre packaged products before finding Pamela's Mix. My husband had no idea he was eating GF pancakes.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 13