OxyLife, Stabilized Oxygen With Colloidal Silver and Aloe Vera, Mountain Berry, 16 oz (473 ml)

¥ 758.03
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Innesah, London , England , UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 From Great Britain on Mar 03, 2009

Discovered this supplement at Iherb last year now we do not want to be without it. It is very good for sore throats and seems to knock them out and it helps the immune system . We do not get the colds and flu that others seem to get, a wonderful supplement to have in the house.

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 From Mississippi on Apr 14, 2009

This is an awesome product! The very first day that I used it I noticed a surge of energy. This is coming from someone that feels lathargic most of the time!! I will definitely be ordering more of this product..The taste is so yummy also! Give it a try and you will not be disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer1219843 From Japan on Jun 11, 2010

I have already reordered this & hope to continue doing so. I had energy I forgot I ever had after taking this. I honestly felt 20 years younger! Excellent product!

Nature´s own antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1055106 From Sweden on Jun 19, 2009

What a great combination: Stabilized oxygen with colloidal silver. Scientific research has proven that tumors and microbes cannot survive in an environment that is rich in oxygen. And colloidal silver kills 650 known pathogens;virus, bacteria, fungus etc. I can testify to the efficiency of colloidal silver. I have in a very short time got rid of systemic candidiasis and herpes zoster outbreaks. Signs of inflammation in the body are gone. My gums are no longer inflamed. Colloidal silver, as opposed to silver chloride, is non toxic.

OxyLife

Posted by Reviewer2966664 From New York on Nov 28, 2011

I was interested in trying food grade hydrogen peroxide so I bought this on a whim. I was pleasantly surprised . I came down with a cold as I was sampling this and my cold only lasted 3 days. Not sure how it works but sometimes finding something by pure luck is best.