JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very nice smell, good protection

Celinemにより Mar 24, 2016 に掲載

The bottle sits on my office desk and I use it everytime I wash my hands. It keeps my hands moisturized and perfumed. Not the best for very dry hands but directly after soap it does the job perfectly. I don't use it as a night treatment because I'm not sure it would be good enough.

Outstanding lotion

5230392483809017052により Jan 03, 2016 に掲載

I have gone through about ten bottles of this so far! It moisturizes beautifully--leaves skin soft, but not greasy. And it has a divine vanilla scent! ( It is noticeable when rubbing it in, but dissipates very quickly.)

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great

5348794077184970558により Nov 19, 2015 に掲載

Can't beat price or quality

Good Lotion

JoysWorldにより Oct 22, 2015 に掲載

The scent isn't as wonderful as I had hoped (a little Plain Jane) but its nice and the lotion moisturizes well.

Adictivo

4923444936367859850により Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

Es una crema de manos perfecta. Su olor me encanta, deja las manos hidratadas y suaves y el envase es super práctico.

really like it

Reviewer3004807により Apr 02, 2015 に掲載

Good moisturizing + nice light vanilla smell. this lotion is not too thick and not fluid. Absorbs fast, no greasy or sticky feeling after. Convenient bottle.

love it

Reviewer3077754により Mar 27, 2015 に掲載

Very rich, has an awesome smell and lasts a long time.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Smell gave me a headache

Reviewer1479168により Feb 08, 2015 に掲載

The smell of this product is VERY strong. It gave me a headache within a few minutes and I could not get the smell off my hands for 3+ hours no matter how much I washed my hands or tried to eliminate the small with oils, etc. If you have any sensitivity to smells do not buy this product!

good mosturizing

5658107698495997389により Jan 16, 2015 に掲載

It mosturizes very well and I feel that it makes my nails stronger.

Hand Lotion Vanilla Out Of Africa

5232768897623853511により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

Très pratique le distributeur de lotion pour les mains ! J'aime cette lotion bin nourrissante et agréable ! je l'ai placé sur le plan de travail a coté de l'évier ce qui est très pratique.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 29