JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Out of Africa, ハンドローション, バニラ, 8 oz (230 ml)

¥798
¥1,106
のセーブ: ¥309 (28 % オフ)
4.1 5件のうち 84 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (58)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Love it

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5016664853775955007により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

Love it so moisturizing and hydrating my hands without living an oily filling or when I wash my hand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great product!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

4772322678796630116により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

Great product! I was searching for a non greasy hand moisturizer that could nourish and hydratate my skin with a light sense - and I fount it. A definite must have for cold days

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

miracle cream

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2402627により Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

this is what a cream should be like, the ideal cream. wow! the best! I took on once on my very dry hand and it absobed extremely fast so I tokk on some more and the same happened again. I took on one more time and my skin sucked it up once again. the forth time it was enough. It really moiserize as you see, and now my hand are healed, a few hours later. It is not oily, greasy or anything, and not too light and drying like waterfilled creams are. It is a miracle-cream. Buy it! I will buy again for sure. I am so happy finally finding one that works and are pleasent.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

love it

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2910193により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

love the smell and soothes dry skin really good. will buy again but a little goes a long way

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Hand Lotion Vanilla Out Of Africa

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5232768897623853511により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

Très pratique le distributeur de lotion pour les mains ! J'aime cette lotion bin nourrissante et agréable ! je l'ai placé sur le plan de travail a coté de l'évier ce qui est très pratique.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »