JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Outstanding lotion

5230392483809017052により Jan 03, 2016 に掲載

I have gone through about ten bottles of this so far! It moisturizes beautifully--leaves skin soft, but not greasy. And it has a divine vanilla scent! ( It is noticeable when rubbing it in, but dissipates very quickly.)

Love it

5016664853775955007により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

Love it so moisturizing and hydrating my hands without living an oily filling or when I wash my hand.

Great product!

4772322678796630116により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

Great product! I was searching for a non greasy hand moisturizer that could nourish and hydratate my skin with a light sense - and I fount it. A definite must have for cold days

Recommended

5335537077509068099により Nov 13, 2013 に掲載

This lotion works for the whole family. Nice texture and smell. Will definitely order again!

Unearthly delight!

A1725-6887により Jun 09, 2013 に掲載

I enjoy this product very much because it: a) smells heavenly; b) moisturises hands without leaving any greasy feeling afterwards; c) the scent lingers on the skin for a long time, so it keeps the spirits up. Probably will order another one of these lotions, but with a different scent.

miracle cream

Reviewer2402627により Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

this is what a cream should be like, the ideal cream. wow! the best! I took on once on my very dry hand and it absobed extremely fast so I tokk on some more and the same happened again. I took on one more time and my skin sucked it up once again. the forth time it was enough. It really moiserize as you see, and now my hand are healed, a few hours later. It is not oily, greasy or anything, and not too light and drying like waterfilled creams are. It is a miracle-cream. Buy it! I will buy again for sure. I am so happy finally finding one that works and are pleasent.

love it

Reviewer2910193により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

love the smell and soothes dry skin really good. will buy again but a little goes a long way

Great lotion

4681893516213818363により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

The vanilla scent is a bit wierd (seems artificial) but is nice. It absorbs quickly and completly, I use it every night for hands and feet. Very moisturizing, economic and has great ingredients. Using this lotion with a pump I would not go back to jar products. Will repurchase.

Hand Lotion Vanilla Out Of Africa

5232768897623853511により Jan 06, 2015 に掲載

Très pratique le distributeur de lotion pour les mains ! J'aime cette lotion bin nourrissante et agréable ! je l'ai placé sur le plan de travail a coté de l'évier ce qui est très pratique.

love it

Reviewer3077754により Mar 27, 2015 に掲載

Very rich, has an awesome smell and lasts a long time.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 32