JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Out of Africa, Hand Caddy, Hand Wash & Lotion Set, Vanilla, 2 Piece Set, 8 oz (230 ml) Each

¥1,614
¥2,240
のセーブ: ¥626 (28 % オフ)
4.6 5件のうち 13 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Good moisturizing, but awfull smell

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

SurieSueにより Jun 24, 2013 に掲載

This product have a great composition, it's very moisturizing, it's very cute... BUT... I hate the smell, it's like plasticine (the play doh one) with a tiny smell of vanilla... I love the concept and the efficiency of the product so I will maybe try the lemon/verbena one later, but I'm scared to be disappointed... :/ Ce produit a une bonne composition, il est très hydratant, et très mignon... MAIS... Je déteste l'odeur, on dirait de la pâte à modeler (la play-doh) avec une odeur très discrète de vanille... J'adore l'idée et l'efficacité du produit donc je vais peut être l'acheter en version citron/verveine plus tard, mais j'ai peur d'être déçue aussi... :/

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

This stuff works really well

5264557163177592719により Jan 27, 2014 に掲載

I was looking for a less harsh hand soap and a good hand lotion because they often get dry during the winter and I am obsessive about washing my hands. I also didn't want a lot of sulfate and garbage in the wash so I found this and I couldn't be happier. It leaves my hands feeling clean but moisturized and the lotion makes my hands super soft. Will definitely be buying this set again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Joli petit duo

FriendlyBeautyにより Apr 12, 2013 に掲載

Malgré une composition non entièrement naturelle, ce petit duo m'a conquise. Les deux sentent bon la vanille. Le savon mousse bien et la lotion pénètre rapidement et laisse les mains toutes douces et bien hydratées. Bref, il a désormais sa place sur mon lavabo! =)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Un super duo !

4830359882781762527により Jun 17, 2013 に掲載

Le nettoyant est très doux (le premier ingrédient est le beurre de karité), il mousse bien, quand à la lotion, elle hydrate parfaitement et pénetre très rapidement, de plus l'odeur est top !! Et le petit caddy est juste trop mignon, adopté sur mon lavabo !!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Looks very elegant!

4697364547573479050により Jun 01, 2014 に掲載

I like it because is elegant and lotion is right next to soap. As well I have to admit this product helped me a lot for my eczema on hands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »