JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good moisturizing, but awfull smell

SurieSueにより 6 24, 2013 に掲載

This product have a great composition, it's very moisturizing, it's very cute... BUT... I hate the smell, it's like plasticine (the play doh one) with a tiny smell of vanilla... I love the concept and the efficiency of the product so I will maybe try the lemon/verbena one later, but I'm scared to be disappointed... :/ Ce produit a une bonne composition, il est très hydratant, et très mignon... MAIS... Je déteste l'odeur, on dirait de la pâte à modeler (la play-doh) avec une odeur très discrète de vanille... J'adore l'idée et l'efficacité du produit donc je vais peut être l'acheter en version citron/verveine plus tard, mais j'ai peur d'être déçue aussi... :/

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good soap

5226924384822383581により 5 04, 2014 に掲載

Good soap and lotion with nice smell. I will buy again...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Looks very elegant!

4697364547573479050により 6 01, 2014 に掲載

I like it because is elegant and lotion is right next to soap. As well I have to admit this product helped me a lot for my eczema on hands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Love it!

5721723037030502665により 7 11, 2014 に掲載

I've mostly used the soap, but it's wonderful. Doesn't dry out my skin, and the hand cream is right there should you desire some.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This stuff works really well

5264557163177592719により 1 27, 2014 に掲載

I was looking for a less harsh hand soap and a good hand lotion because they often get dry during the winter and I am obsessive about washing my hands. I also didn't want a lot of sulfate and garbage in the wash so I found this and I couldn't be happier. It leaves my hands feeling clean but moisturized and the lotion makes my hands super soft. Will definitely be buying this set again.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Joli petit duo

FriendlyBeautyにより 4 12, 2013 に掲載

Malgré une composition non entièrement naturelle, ce petit duo m'a conquise. Les deux sentent bon la vanille. Le savon mousse bien et la lotion pénètre rapidement et laisse les mains toutes douces et bien hydratées. Bref, il a désormais sa place sur mon lavabo! =)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Un super duo !

4830359882781762527により 6 17, 2013 に掲載

Le nettoyant est très doux (le premier ingrédient est le beurre de karité), il mousse bien, quand à la lotion, elle hydrate parfaitement et pénetre très rapidement, de plus l'odeur est top !! Et le petit caddy est juste trop mignon, adopté sur mon lavabo !!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7