JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

One way to describe it ---> Horrible!

Reviewer1487423により Dec 30, 2013 に掲載

Use this brand if you like GOOEY pasta. For starters, the picture on the label is quite misleading. The noodles are super small (2" X 2" to be exact) and semi-translucent. I had to use two boxes to make a regular size lasagna. This means $9 plus for just the noodles! The texture and taste are not appealing at all. Wish someone here would have written an accurate description and I would not have purchased it. I will stick with my DeBoles rise lasagna noodles. They are standard size noodles, no boiling required, great texture and taste, and have never disappointed me.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

As good as wheat lasagna

Reviewer1670267により Mar 15, 2013 に掲載

These lasagna sheets cook well and are firm although to me they taste a bit doughy. They are comparable to good wheat lasagna sheets. This product is a godsend to vegetarians and wheat-intolerant persons.

Yum

Reviewer1089203により Nov 29, 2011 に掲載

Great for lasagne no need to pre cook :)

Yum

Reviewer1127721により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

I thought these were pretty good. I usually eat the expensive kind that runs about 8 bucks. I thought these were a great alternative. Of course they don't poof up as much.. but it tasted good between some turkey meat, ricotta, and homemade sauce. Would buy them again~!

Good product

Reviewer2440160により Oct 31, 2011 に掲載

Very tasty and the smaller sheets are useful for kids lasagne.

Esay to cook for Lasagne

5453308777976709921により Apr 20, 2014 に掲載

This is only lasagne paper. and easy to cook

Broken Pasta :(

Reviewer2981925により Jan 16, 2013 に掲載

My pasta arrived pretty smashed up, so I cooked it like normal pasta and mixed it with sauce and veggies and it was delicious! I'll order again and hope they arrive intact. If they don't, at least they're still delicious in pieces :)

Still searching

YoungerNextYearにより Mar 31, 2016 に掲載

Still searching for the perfect gluten free pasta. At least Orgran is the best of the worst.

gluten free lasagne

5227021316684941410により Mar 18, 2015 に掲載

this product arrived all broken up in little pieces so haven't used it.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9