JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Nice biscuits ! Okay price .

5711488632305209038により Oct 17, 2013 に掲載

My kids are allergic to many foods , I am always on the lookout for products that will make a good snack for school or outing. These biscuits are very cute looking , and taste great . The only problem I have with them that it is easily breakable if put in a snack bag , if I put it in snack plastic container then bears survive the trip to school. I was surprised that it is a lot of biscuits for the price , I was expecting smaller package , it could easily last for 10 days .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Orgran, Gluten Free Kids Itsy Bitsy Bears, Biscuits with Choc Flavored Bits, 6.2 oz

4655167759559671435により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

verygood

Great tasting biscuits!

Reviewer1215436により Dec 09, 2013 に掲載

These taste great and are quite addictive.

Kids loved them!

SugarDumplinにより Apr 25, 2014 に掲載

A+

nice

5603167778776674975により Oct 17, 2013 に掲載

My kid liked it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just like any other biscuit

Reviewer3227442により Sep 12, 2012 に掲載

These taste just like any other Children's Biscuits. Great!

Healthy and good snack!

shoppingmamaにより Mar 08, 2014 に掲載

I try to give my 3 year old healthier snacks after reading up on commercial biscuits which can be rather unhealthy. I'm glad I found a healthy version of cute bear snacks made with brown rice flour and gluten free. She likes it and I'm happy! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Okay

Reviewer1933528により Jun 06, 2014 に掲載

I find they were not bad, but also not very good, just okay I guess. I find the Outback Animal cookies are much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not really worth the calories

Reviewer1682184により Sep 21, 2012 に掲載

I had to try these, since I can't eat wheat, but don't plan to again. You won't notice the chocolate, really, just lots of sugar. I think it's better to get the vanilla or chocolate ones, since this chocolate bits version doesn't really satisfy either craving very well.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9