JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

YUMMY!

Reviewer3084629により May 27, 2009 に掲載

many teabags in this box great value excellent product GREAT price!

OK but strange aftertaste

Reviewer1437753により Aug 27, 2008 に掲載

OK but it has sort of a strange after taste.

I love Tulsi tea original

Reviewer2112549により Oct 06, 2009 に掲載

I love the taste of this tea. I had a head cold coming on and I use two to three bags per cup for a couple of days and WOW,,,,the cold never stood a chance. I will be ordering more soon.

More kudos for tulsi

Reviewer3220246により Jan 02, 2010 に掲載

I'm impressed with iherb and Organic India. This tea, like all of OI's teas I've tried, does what it says; relax, rejuvenates, whatever the claim!!

This tea is THE best

Reviewer1128805により Sep 08, 2011 に掲載

I recently got off store bought tea because of flouride content and was told about this tea as an alternative. This is THE best stuff. Full of health benefits and fluoride free! I sweeten it with stevia and make it in the same tea maker that I made my original in. Works great and I drink it cold with some ice. I can now have my iced tea all day long again thanks to this stuff!!!Plus it helps with my strict diet.

Top product!

Reviewer1620513により May 14, 2009 に掲載

Organic and pleasant tasting. Great for anyone who suffers from a dry mouth. My husband likes this one best but my fave is Sweet Lemon which iherb doesnt carry. Healthy, beneficial drink with antioxidant benefits.

Great tea!

Reviewer1274846により Dec 25, 2013 に掲載

This tea is sold in the supplement area (not with the regular teas) of our local health markets because of it's health benefits. This green tea and the pomegranate green are my favorites!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

It's good for me so I drink it

DeanaSにより Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

I don't really like this tea, I just drink it because it's so good for me. It's the best source on the planet for tulsi, which helps you handle stress better.

I Like this Tea

Reviewer2371998により Nov 04, 2010 に掲載

This is the feel good Tea

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Hated the taste, not natural, too like perfume-Real Rating Value (-0)

Reviewer2756272により Feb 03, 2011 に掲載

I love green tea particularly Trader Joes Organic Green tea. I hope to find an additional green tea for a change as I drink 4-6 cups a day. I could not even finish the first cup. Yuch!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 27