JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

purchase

5037795263042757085により Apr 10, 2015 に掲載

This product excellent and been on it over many years. The price is the best on the market. After being on concentrated barley for 90 days in 1996 blood work proved my gout gone. I recommend this product for better health and energy.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Natural energy

LoseBodyFatBuildMuscleにより Apr 22, 2013 に掲載

Great for natural energy without stimulants.

liker

5106584104797104015により Feb 24, 2013 に掲載

gjør godt for kroppen, liker godt dette merke pure planet

very good

Reviewer1550853により Aug 31, 2012 に掲載

good taste

Gotta have it

Rosemaryにより Aug 14, 2012 に掲載

Greens and more greens. I recommend this and I keep buying it for a better health!

No gluten / wheat reaction

coconutにより Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

Nice product. Cheaper and seemed to be almost as good as quality as the product my doctor was recommending. I have celiac. I didn't react to this product.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good product

Reviewer1748932により Jun 08, 2012 に掲載

This is the only barley powder I have ever used, and I am very happy with it. Shake it with some apple juice every morning, and the taste is OK. I could see the differences in the mirror after 5-7 days, my skin became fresh and healty, my eyes looked younger, and it simply had an amazing effect. I sometimes also add some spirulina to the blend.

super

Reviewer2968963により Jun 07, 2012 に掲載

supernice, energizing and cleansing.

Must-have!!!

Beerbadにより Mar 31, 2012 に掲載

I've taken Just Barley with Spirulina and Chlorella now for 4 months. My food allergies are gone, and i haven't been sick since i started. No flue, no cold. This is my must-have before i go to the gym, and before i make a pre-workout shake of hemp protein! Mixed with apple juice, or apple and mango juice and mango juice -> JUMMY!!!

Recomend