JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Barley Grass for Good Health!

Reviewer2459994により 12 20, 2008 に掲載

I've been using "Just Barley" for several years. Since using it, I have found that I barely ever get sick any more. Whenever my body is fighting off a cold, flu, etc., I only get a little extra tired, and it only lasts for a fraction of the time it used to. I know it's the barley grass because after I tried it for a several months, and then stopped, this wasn't the case. I also understand that cancer cannot thrive in an alkaline environment -- it needs an acidic one. Barley grass is a great way to decrease the acidic level of one's body. Therefore, it can surely help your body fight off cancer as well. I cannot recommend this product enough. It is surely one of the most reasonable ways to increase one's health. If you don't like the taste nor hassle of mixing the powder, try the veggie caps version.

Green Juice Powder

Reviewer2525973により 8 29, 2008 に掲載

I really like this product especially first thing in the morning. It's 100X better than coffee or tea as it gives you a real, clean energy boost without the caffeine crash. I mix it with water and stir or sometimes I'll add it to apple juice. I have also added it to a number of my smoothie recipes. If the grassy taste is too much for you, this product also comes in capsule form and iHerb sells it for a great price.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Simply, the best "green drink".

Reviewer1051751により 12 05, 2007 に掲載

I'm sold on this product being 100% organic, 100% pure (Barley grass) green juice powder. Nothing else. Contact Organic by Nature and request David Sandoval's "The Healing Miracle of Green Foods" CD. It will change your life, as will this green drink. You can feel this product work almost immediately after drinking it!

Excellent Product!

Reviewer2941234により 3 23, 2007 に掲載

This product really is the highest quality. I have so much more energy and mental clarity since taking it on a daily basis! It's a GREAT deal for the price!

Best Product

Reviewer1579103により 5 01, 2009 に掲載

Those who stir Just Barley and it seems a little lumpy, try shaking a teaspoon of the barley in about 7 or 8 oz of water in a jar. I find it dissolves very well using this method. This product is excellent for overall health benefits.

Just Barley Powder

Reviewer2382045により 12 29, 2008 に掲載

I have been taking JUST BARLEY ORGANIC barley powder for 5 years now! and I truley believe it is the reson for my NOT getting sick, and for having "very healthy insides" as my dr. put it to me! I would recommend this product for EVERYONE!

New lease on life for 2 people here

Reviewer2814882により 11 26, 2006 に掲載

A lady's husband I know has been down because of COPD. He is up and moving around now after taking Just Barley. His wife is diabetic and has only added Just Barley and is up going and cleaning house again with new bursts of energy. Thank you so much for this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

more energy, better vision at affordable price

Reviewer2787303により 4 11, 2008 に掲載

This product gives me more energy and seems to help my vision. Just start out taking a half a teaspoon as stated on the label or you could have a little digestive discomfort. iherb's price is very good.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Super Stuff! MY GREEN 1-2 PUNCH!

Reviewer1521392により 6 08, 2008 に掲載

Loved this, i took a sample from a friend at work when i was sneezing and had a super runny nose (allergies maybe, but maybe a cold...still not super sure)...anyway within 10 seconds i stopped sneezing and no more runny nose all day. i guess i just needed the nutrition that this stuff had to help my immune system...so of course since they paid $20 for 1/2 the amount at whole foods, i came here and got twice the amount for $10 here...and so did my friend at work. i love this stuff, take it every morning. :)

Great product.