iHerbは初めての方?

OraHealth, CankerMelts, All-Natural Canker Sore Solution, 18 Discs (Discontinued Item)

¥898
¥1,166
¥ 897.62
Savings of: ¥268 (23% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

The best canker sore treatment

Posted by Reviewer3053810 on Aug 15, 2009

I get serious canker sores a few times a year and they made me miserable for a couple of weeks each -- until I found cankermelts. They don't eliminate the sores completely, but they do lessen the pain and speed the healing. I had no relief at all before them. I do have trouble sticking them in my mouth, though, and sometimes I swallow them too soon.

They work as advertised

Posted by Reviewer1926163 on Feb 06, 2010

I have been using CankerMelts to treat canker sores for about 8 months and Avamin Melts as a preventative for about 7 months. With the combination, I am getting far fewer canker sores, and when I do get them they are generally milder and heal up within a few days (vs. 10 or more days in the past).

Very Effective OTC mouth sore relief and healing

Posted by Reviewer2152315 on Apr 11, 2010

These disks give me mouth sore pain relief in just a couple of hours. They also speed up healing tremendously. A sore that would have taken 10 days to heal will be 90% gone in only 2 days.

Works brilliantly!

Posted by Reviewer1822104 on May 10, 2014

We use it before we sleep so it's less painful in the morning. Also useful after a meal to prevent annoying the sore.

Cankers Melt Away

Posted by Reviewer3301345 on Mar 18, 2010

I found that they do what they say. Used two on consecutive days and the problem just went away. Just a shame they aren't available in the UK.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »