JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

OraHealth, CankerMelts, All-Natural Canker Sore Solution, 18 Discs (Discontinued Item)

¥991
その他のレビュー (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

The best canker sore treatment

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3053810により Aug 15, 2009 に掲載

I get serious canker sores a few times a year and they made me miserable for a couple of weeks each -- until I found cankermelts. They don't eliminate the sores completely, but they do lessen the pain and speed the healing. I had no relief at all before them. I do have trouble sticking them in my mouth, though, and sometimes I swallow them too soon.

They work as advertised

Reviewer1926163により Feb 06, 2010 に掲載

I have been using CankerMelts to treat canker sores for about 8 months and Avamin Melts as a preventative for about 7 months. With the combination, I am getting far fewer canker sores, and when I do get them they are generally milder and heal up within a few days (vs. 10 or more days in the past).

Very Effective OTC mouth sore relief and healing

Reviewer2152315により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

These disks give me mouth sore pain relief in just a couple of hours. They also speed up healing tremendously. A sore that would have taken 10 days to heal will be 90% gone in only 2 days.

Works brilliantly!

Reviewer1822104により May 10, 2014 に掲載

We use it before we sleep so it's less painful in the morning. Also useful after a meal to prevent annoying the sore.

Cankers Melt Away

Reviewer3301345により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

I found that they do what they say. Used two on consecutive days and the problem just went away. Just a shame they aren't available in the UK.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 11