JA

¥3,152

のセーブ: ¥578 (18 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • Please note this item has been replaced by OPT-01501.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Breast Pain Gone but get Thyroid checked regularly

Reviewer3151270により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

I take one tablet daily for fibrocystic breast disease. I originally started on one a day which eliminated symptoms. But after just under a year some mild symptoms stated to come back. I got a small lump surrounded by very tender inflamation. I increased my dose to two tablets and the lump was completely gone within a few days!! Soon after I went back to one tab per day. I cannot express my gratitude enough that I found out about this product and the protection benefits of iodine. I had suffered from FBD for many years and got to the stage where I couldnt even hug my kids or my husband - it was so painful. I had a lump surgically removed which was completely unnecessary as taking the iodine would have eliminated it. I wish my surgeon had told me about the condition I had and that taking this would cure it. ** WARNING THOUGH I would cut back the dosage after 12-18 months though to half a tab or preferably stop for a while. IMO by then your body should have been completely saturated with the Iodine and you don't want it to start making your thyroid work overtime. It is supposed to be be safe for long term use but I would proceed long term with caution. You can always start taking it again later if needed. ALWAYS take with some magnesium and vitamin C! And make sure you get your thyroid checked regularly whilst taking this. If you have taken too much Iodine you will start to feel very jittery like you have had too much coffee and this is your thyroid working too hard.

It works!!

Reviewer2540478により May 04, 2011 に掲載

I took thyroid medication for decades before starting Iodoral. The next time I went to the doctor and had a thyroid test, she told me that it was too high and I didn't need it. So the Iodoral replaced the Armour thyroid medicine evidently. I have no side effects of any kind, and I'm not as cold as I used to be.

They worked for me!

Reviewer2669783により Feb 26, 2012 に掲載

I started taking a capsule a day of Iodoral. I've been taking 3 capsules a day natural thyroid for many years. I started to slowly lose weight without changing my diet. The second half of my eyebrows are growing back. I had found out that was a symptom of hypothyroidism. I am now down to just 1 capsule a day of my natural thyroid product. I feel more energetic. I wold recommend Iodoral for anyone. I don't believe we get enough Iodine in our diets.

iodoral really works!

Reviewer1799983により Dec 26, 2011 に掲載

I am hypothyroid and have tried any number of supplements, in addition to prescription porcine thyroid- to try to get more energy. For a good 18 months I would fall asleep on the sofa after dinner. That stopped the day I started taking the iodoral (12.5mg).It also got rid of brain fog. I was hesitant to try it because too much iodine can be dangerous- but I obviously need this. Will be using this for the rest of my life.

hard to review

owlsrwiseにより Dec 23, 2011 に掲載

I have Hashimoto's thyroiditis and my Dr. started me on Iodoral. With certain thyroid conditions you must be very cautious so I recommend that you not only educate yourself, but speak to your Dr. before trying these on your own. In certain conditions they can make you feel worse. But for others they are a wonderful supplement that will help greatly.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

iodoral really supports thyroid function

Reviewer1159992により Jul 07, 2011 に掲載

Dear Iherb, I do hope iodoral will stay on your product list for a long time! It is becoming harder to find. It has been a great thyroid support and menstrual cycle support for me. As a 47 year old gal--hormonal changes are happening and during the time I couldn't get iodoral, my PMS was much worse and I had no energy. Here's hoping iodoral stays!

Goiter no more!

4665368841171548204により Oct 14, 2013 に掲載

Using this product at double dosage + magnesium citrate has shrunken my thyroid, a.k.a., goiter, in about seven weeks. So-- despite what the endocrinologist said (there wasn't anything natural I could do about it)-- I am cured. Happy face!

Iodoral Fantastic!

Reviewer1780176により Jun 05, 2013 に掲載

I never want to be without this product! When I'm not taking it after about a month my hair starts falling out, my nails start peeling and breaking, my skin gets really dry and overall I feel worn out. The science and research behind this product is beyond incredible! When I get back on it, I see a difference within a week. My hair starts growing, my nails get stronger and longer, my skin is normal and I feel 100% better. Fantastic product! I don't ever want to run out again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not enough flexibility due to size of tabs

Health-Is-Wealthにより Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

I bought the twelve milligram tablets rather than the fifty, so that I could adjust dose up or down if needed. However - I found there just wasn't enough flexibility with these, the size of them being too small to cut in half. Too many added things as well. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

better than kelp - I've lost weight without even trying!

Reviewer2589455により Aug 14, 2013 に掲載

I previously used a kelp supplement but iodoral has much more iodine in it - i can actually feel it do some good. I've lost weight without even trying (and that wasnt even my intention!) and my breast pain is really reduced. A lump that I have had for many years has actually shrunk so much that i have trouble feeling it now. this happened within 2 weeks of iodoral. iodine is amazing stuff but u have to have courage and conviction becos the detox symptoms are nothing to sneeze at

商品 1 - 10 の合計 45