JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

ATP Cofactors

Reviewer3195260により Jul 13, 2011 に掲載

I am a Nutritional Therapist and have been on Iodine therapy (25mg/day) for five months and kept failing the Iodine patch test which indicated I was still deficient. After reading Dr. Brownstein's book on Iodine and attending his seminar, I tried ATP Cofactors with the hope that this would be the missing piece in my low Thyroid function, low energy and FMS symptoms. After five days, I have lost five pounds, lost water weight and puffiness and have great energy!! I am so grateful for this product. It is amazing.

ATP

Reviewer2129098により Mar 17, 2011 に掲載

Great product especially if your taking Ioderal. Some people need the ATP as a catalyst.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great supplements if you take Iodoral

Reviewer2157304により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

I use Iodoral for a while. At the beginning Iodoral improved my hypothyroid issue. The efficiency declined later on. Dr. told me that "my body ran out of this ATP cofactors ...". I started taking it. Energy is much better again. I'll have a follow-up exam in 2 months to see if I need more.

great product...

Reviewer2324682により Aug 16, 2011 に掲載

PLEASE don't stop carrying it! Some of us need it for successful iodine therapy. Great shipping/price as usual.

ATP Cofactors

Reviewer1488008により Mar 24, 2012 に掲載

Good for the brain

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2255839により Mar 15, 2012 に掲載

They seem fine, can't tell with this one. Certainly turns my urine bright yellow! I am using them to support the Iodine protocol.

iodine therapy

Reviewer2924183により Mar 29, 2011 に掲載

cannot say if needed so much

Essential

Reviewer1843789により Oct 30, 2013 に掲載

The necessary companion of Lugols Iodine, wouldn't be without it! Good quality and value

extra B2 & B3

Reviewer1908266により Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

I've used this formula a couple of years. I like the balance and extra boost of B3. I take two every morning in addition to other B's.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Surprising energy from it.

Reviewer2995450により Feb 20, 2011 に掲載

Notice quick energy after taking this - great if you are on iodine supplementation therapy! And the delivery was amazingly quick and product arrived well packaged.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18