JA

4784786615691649726により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

Excellent product!

no more "senior moments"

alloriginalにより May 23, 2013 に掲載

Vinpocetine does what ginkgo CLAIMS to do: gets the blood flowing in your brain! I use two per day, and I could feel the difference within 2-3 days. I'm a little sharper, a little clearer. For those over 40, it is part of the arsenal against senior moments. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good product

5226618149135679206により Apr 14, 2013 に掲載

i started using Vinpocetine a few days ago and i notice that it has a positive effect on my mental clarity.

Vinpocetine

Reviewer1230830により Jan 10, 2012 に掲載

excellent, improved blood cirulation in my fingers, legs, reduces headache and stomach problems

Can't Take It

Reviewer1136744により Jul 28, 2011 に掲載

I gave one bottle to my wife and I opened a bottle and took one capsule. It made me sick so I have not taken any more. I don't think my wife even opened her bottle. She is afraid of it.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Clarity

Reviewer2793817により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

After just a few days I noticed clarity in thought. I need a few weeks to tell you how the effects on memory are, but at this point I feel like this food supplement is worth using.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good Reports on this Stuff!

Reviewer1079334により Jan 28, 2011 に掲載

After researching vinpocetine, it is supposed to help with hearing loss, ringing in the ears, eyesight, and help keep your brain in tact. Sounds like a wonder supplement! I'm on my second bottle and have noticed some improvement in all of those areas.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Olympian Labs, Inc., Vinpocetine

Reviewer1066838により Sep 03, 2010 に掲載

I have been taking vinpocetine for months now. I know that this has helped me with my mental accuity.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています