iHerbは初めての方?

Olympian Labs Inc., Vanadyl Sulfate, 100 Veggie Caps

¥1,240
¥2,018
¥ 1240.09
Savings of: ¥778 (39% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

As good or better than Country Life Vanadyl Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer2221603 on Oct 29, 2009

I am a big fan of Country Life products. I tried Olympian because they add niacin to their product for better assimilation. I will say that there appears to be a subtle positive difference in how I feel when I use their product. I plan to re-order in the future.

very good

Posted by 101010011 on Jan 29, 2011

i take this after a long exercise session. this one has less and or better fillers than others

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Vanadyl Sulfate great for insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer1309510 on Feb 13, 2011

Thanks IHerb, This product has lowered my insulin requirements substantially within about a week of taking three capsules per day. Hoping it will help even more if I take it longer!

vanadyl sulfate

Posted by Reviewer1580983 on May 03, 2011

Use this for my diabetes instead of metformin. Works a treat. I use it in combination with a number of other supplements and I"m controlling the blood sugar with out drugs.

diabetes

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 18, 2011

Taken this 3 caps daily, along with GTF Chromium and Alpha Lipoic acid, in the intention of treating Diabetese. Also taken with doctor's medication, one of them is Metformin. Diabetes is under controlled but i still cant leave doc medication as my glucose lvl will still shoot up.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »