JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Protein Vanilla Bean powder

Reviewer1589911により Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

I think it is good. It gives me the strength I need through a the day. I also take it before going to bed as I sleep better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

greenisthenewblackにより Oct 10, 2012 に掲載

A bit chalky, but not at all offputting. The taste isn't brilliant at first, but I have grown to like it. Decent price.

Good product, 4 stars

Reviewer1950359により Sep 12, 2012 に掲載

I previously used whey, but gradually developed a mild intolerance to it, so I switched to rice protein. I found a great tasting brand, but rice protein is always grainy in texture and somewhat hard to mix, plus the price went up so I decided to try pea protein. The consistency is excellent, smooth and fluffy, very easy to mix, at least with water. It's also more bioavailable than rice protein. It is mildly sweet because of the xylitol and stevia; certainly not too sweet by any measure! The taste was perhaps the only weakness of the product; it definitely tastes like ground peas, but the vanilla adds a nice touch and I'm sure I'll get used to the flavor eventually.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

OK

Reviewer2161116により Feb 02, 2012 に掲載

We have tried many protein powders and I liked the content of this one. The flavor was OK, too. I appreciate all the great reviews. That helps with my dedision. The price is right.

good~

Reviewer1037703により Jan 23, 2012 に掲載

i ate this with cacao in water and milk. it tastes good better than other protein products.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Reviewer2092919により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

a little powdery. but 1 scoop gives about 25 g of protein.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

As Expected

Reviewer2077503により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

This seems particularly sweet. I amusing it mixed with the Sun Warrior rice protein in smoothies. The overall taste seems fine, although at least in this combination it does come across as a little grainy. No noticeable pea taste. No problems with shipping.

a good drink

Reviewer1861758により Feb 14, 2011 に掲載

Easy to mix, and pleasant enough to drink, though it would be tastier if the vanilla was more prominent.

pretty tasty

Reviewer3020680により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

I like the product but I wish I had noticed that it was sweetened, I feel that it limits my food combinations

Tastes ok

Reviewer2185424により Sep 23, 2010 に掲載

We can't eat dairy or soy protein, so we're grateful to have other options. This protein powder tastes a lot like peas, with a hint of vanilla sweetness. Unless used sparingly in smoothies, oatmeal, etc., my kids really dislike the taste. I add vanilla extract and a bit of stevia or other sweetener to punch up the taste, but it just tastes like peas. Fine for adding to baked goods. When added to hi-carb stuff, it definately makes for a more filling meal that staves off hunger for a substantial amt of time.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18