JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 10.5 oz (751 g)

¥3,616
その他のレビュー (3)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 18

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Good, but does have a distinct 'pea taste'

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Umbridgeにより May 28, 2010 に掲載

This is nice - not too sweet, not too overpowering with the flavour, but I find that when I use a whole scoop I can really taste the flavour. Instead, I have been using half a scoop in my smoothies, oatmeal, etc. and that seems to keep the flavour from being overpowering. Of all the vegan protein powders I have tried though, this is definitely in the top 5.

Seems good!

Reviewer2728133により Jul 17, 2010 に掲載

I bought this product because Olympian labs appear to put a lot of research into their products& this was one of the few natural protein powders to list a BV value. I feel I'm getting a good amount of protein from this& it tastes delicious! One point that concerned me was that on the label it states the powder has a chemical known to cause birth defects. I spoke to Olympian labs & they said this is because of Californian law states that anything from the ground must state on the label that it can contain traces of lead. The amount in the powder though is negligible& not a cause for concern.

Tastes like peas

Reviewer1378072により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

This is a funny protein powder; cause it kinda tastes like, well, peas. But not in a bad way. The "pea" factor is easily disguised by fruit, agave or almond butter ... I use this becuase I and whey/wheat/soy intolerant. Very high protein factor.

Olympian Labs Pea Protein

Reviewer2092919により Jun 27, 2011 に掲載

a little powdery. but 1 scoop gives about 25 g of protein.

Good product, 4 stars

Reviewer1950359により Sep 12, 2012 に掲載

I previously used whey, but gradually developed a mild intolerance to it, so I switched to rice protein. I found a great tasting brand, but rice protein is always grainy in texture and somewhat hard to mix, plus the price went up so I decided to try pea protein. The consistency is excellent, smooth and fluffy, very easy to mix, at least with water. It's also more bioavailable than rice protein. It is mildly sweet because of the xylitol and stevia; certainly not too sweet by any measure! The taste was perhaps the only weakness of the product; it definitely tastes like ground peas, but the vanilla adds a nice touch and I'm sure I'll get used to the flavor eventually.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 18