iHerbは初めての方?

Olympian Labs Inc., Lean & Healthy Pea Protein, Vanilla Bean, 1 lb 11 oz (760 g)

¥3,160
¥4,862
¥ 3160.29
Savings of: ¥1,701 (35% Off)
Reviews 1-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (3)

I wouldn't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1196964 on Jul 28, 2010

It's been very hard for me to find a gluten free protien drink that I like, and this again, is not a good one. I keep going back to the expensive ones, but they taste way better! I'm sure this would maybe taste good mixed into some sort of smoothie or ice cream drink though, but not good to just mix with water and drink.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?

違反報告

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Not good at all

Posted by 4927572720439194478 on Nov 15, 2013

The taste of this protein powder is actually terrible. I can't keep it down- I've tried several times, but the smell, mixed with the taste just isn't easy to stomach. It also gives my shakes a very grainy and thick texture, which definitely doesn't help with the whole issue of it being terrible. My dairy/ lactose intolerance isn't bad enough to make me use this. I won't be finishing it and definitely wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to anyone.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?