JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent

Reviewer1649833により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

I experienced a deep upper back pain. After taking 3 capsules all at once, the pain resolved in about 1 hour. I am not taking it for maintenance. very happy with the product and will buy again.

Best I have found

Reviewer1437520により Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

I've tried many Magnesium Citrates, as the citrate is recommended as best way to take Mag. So, after many trials, this one is my favorite. It isn't as hard on me and works well for leg cramps and magnesium deficiency. I love this brand. OL also makes the best Gingko Biloba extra strength. Good quality comes from Olympian Labs.

Good product

Flickaにより Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

I ordered this for my boyfriend who had some cramps in his muscles after working out. The capsules seem to work nicely, no more cramps. If you have problems swallowing large capsules you might not like this product.

Great

Reviewer3041119により Jan 01, 2015 に掲載

This is the best I have found that's under 400mg a capsule. Also natural ingredients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The only magnesium you need, AAAAAA

5114050060932095257により Aug 16, 2016 に掲載

This product is perfect with citrate, you don't need to try anything else AAAAAAAAAA

Olympian Labs Inc., Magnesium Citrate, 100 Capsules

Reviewer1083504により Feb 19, 2009 に掲載

good product

satisfied customer

Reviewer2974818により Jun 01, 2009 に掲載

This is cheaper than the powder I was buying locally and it is more pleasant to take in this form.

Magnesium Citrate

Reviewer2352505により Jul 28, 2010 に掲載

Good absorption, reasonable price.

Satisfied with this product

Reviewer1185794により Jun 10, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this product for well over a year & find it works very well for me.

magnesium yes!!!

Reviewer2723020により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

happy with the product, great quality.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12