JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good results

Reviewer1453016により Jun 23, 2010 に掲載

No side effects. Like the product. Had been taking Omega complex then switched to Krill oil.

No Fishy Burps!

Reviewer1463232により Dec 21, 2010 に掲載

I have tried many different fish oil supplements over the years and always had the fishy after-taste, reflux and burping. These are the only ones that I have never had that problem with. This is my fourth bottle, with ZERO problems, so I am very pleased. This is the best value, with the 1000 mg. doze, instead of the usual 500 mg in other brands for about the same price.

This is great

Reviewer1467510により Feb 04, 2011 に掲載

I do not have any fishy taste from this supplement and it must be working. I just had my cardiac check up and nothing was said about my cholestrol levels.

Great buy

Reviewer1486600により May 17, 2010 に掲載

I really like this stuff. It is a great price too which helps on the road to recovery. I prefer this over fish oil. Much better product.

Good for inflammation

Krisinsightにより May 13, 2011 に掲載

1000 mg of anti-inflammatory properties and the best priced Krill I could find. Thanks iHerb.

Krill Oil

Reviewer1876022により Feb 23, 2011 に掲載

Great product, no after taste.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Smells like fish food, no repeats

Reviewer2205247により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

Much nicer to take a tiny gel of krill than a big fish oil capsule. Smells like the fish food we used to keep frozen and stick on the glass for the aquarium fish. But does not taste bad, nor does it seem to burp up (repeat). They say that krill oil is more effective than fish oil, but I haven't seen reports about this.

Lowers cholesterol

Reviewer2106536により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

Easiest way to take fish oil!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dropped my Bad Cholesterol by 20 Points!

Reviewer1682273により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

This is a great Krill Oil. It really has improved my cholesterol numbers with none of the aftertaste of regular Omega supplements. Highly recommend!

Like the glass bottle

Reviewer3000164により Oct 29, 2010 に掲載

I like companies that use glass instead of plastic. It's expensive and inconvenient for them I imagine so they go the extra mile. Seems to be helping with menstrual cramps but I take a double dose plus some New Chapter fish oils.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 63