JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

damaged capsules

5407370872132160433により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

Happy with the product but every bottle we open always has a couple of capsules that are damaged and I have to wipe all the other capsules and clean bottle because of the smell.

Good product, Misleading label

5626962646036797005により Nov 04, 2015 に掲載

Good clean ingredients. but misleading label, each pill is 500mg, description says eat 1 or 2 pill each time, but nutritional label states 2 pills per serving.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dropped my Bad Cholesterol by 20 Points!

Reviewer1682273により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

This is a great Krill Oil. It really has improved my cholesterol numbers with none of the aftertaste of regular Omega supplements. Highly recommend!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Olympian Labs Inc., Krill Oil, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels (OLY-03039)

5601616459809999204により Jul 28, 2014 に掲載

I have MS and this combined with some other vitamins seems to be helping

Krill Oil

4672972325044954896により Jun 01, 2014 に掲載

I find that using this product is good at supporting my weight loss, by providing me with healthy fats with my meals.

Olympic Labs Inc. 1000mg Drill Oil

Reviewer2088171により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

I ordered, what I thought was ONLY Krill Oil. After receiving my bottle I read the front label, which was rather deceiving once I read the entire label on the back and sides of the bottle. There is NO statement regarding the toxins or mercury levels as shown on this site and that my particular bottle ALSO has TUNA as a source of 'Fish oil concentrate'...once again, NOT described on this site's label. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this 'hype' of advertising! I have always trusted this site and it's reputation. The bottle that I had received should read: Krill Oil/Fish oil MIX. For the future I would suggest that you provide ALL parts of the label, not just the parts that will sell a product. Buyer, beware, 'nuff said. Aloha, Keoni

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Easy fish oil

4965786375653220320により Jan 06, 2013 に掲載

No after taste and simple and easy to take.

Nice pure product

Reviewer1334332により Aug 12, 2012 に掲載

Part of our health regimen, krill is the purest omega 3 you can take.

Deception PLUS

Reviewer1432293により May 01, 2012 に掲載

How can you like a product that clearly advertises the strength as 1000mg and when and ONLY when you read the label VERY carefully, do you realise that the product is only 500mg PER CAPSULE. GREAT on deception, POOR on morals. I won't be buying it again.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Krill Oil

Reviewer2227920により Apr 16, 2012 に掲載

I am still trialling this product, so at present cannot give a rating or review, have been taking it for several weeks now, but cannot estimate any difference. Perhaps it takes a while to kick in. Will see.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 62