JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,274

¥2,780

のセーブ: ¥1,506 (54 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

In my 21st year taking Grape Seed Ex

Reviewer2747948により Apr 30, 2016 に掲載

This is a good product and I've used many in the two decades taking this antioxidant. No cold or flu in almost 21 yrs No allergy/sinus drugs Gum health excellent Eye health excellent And more issues I believe are working in my body.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good enought with this price

5617469817942153509により Aug 28, 2015 に掲載

I used to take GNC Grapeseed Extract. I soon try this one in replaced of GNC as this one is affordable. I take two pills before sleep and wake up with radiant skin. Good enough with this price. Will re-purchase soon.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Olympian Labs Inc., Grape Seed Extract, 200 mg

4892347868420854521により Jul 10, 2016 に掲載

i love this item! it's good for skin such as make fresh even if i go to sleep late, make my skin to be bright and very smooth. must have item!

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for health

4944257532789982068により May 22, 2015 に掲載

Take this before sleeping.wake up with more smooth and radiance skin.amazing anti-oxidants product.i would love it.<3

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Like it!

4877113238374860332により Aug 23, 2016 に掲載

I could feel and see the difference in my skin during the 10-14 day break after I had finished the first bottle. Was taking most times 2 caps at around 8-9pm (just followed somebody's advice in the reviews here). Never tried other brands primarily due to the prices. However, while on the gse the skin looks better and glowing. Yesterday started the second bottle, 2 caps in the evening and woke up today to the better looking complexion. 4 stars only because the effect doesn't stay when off this. Would appreciate it more if I could take it with breaks say 1 bottle (which lasts for 50 days min) to a month-long break or for 3 months twice a year. Закончила 1-ю баночку и сделала переррыв примерно в 10-14 дней - разница на коже заметна. Принимала в основном по 2к (иногда по 1) в 8-9 вечера (кто-то здесь в отзывах сказал, что так принимает его всю жизнь). Другие бренды не пробовала в основном из-за цен. Однако, пока принимаешь ЭВК, кожа выглядит значительно лучше, светится. Вчера начала вторую баночку, так же 2к вечером, на утро сегодня вижу сразу улучшение цвета лица даже при том, что абсолютно не выспалась. 4 звезды именно потому, что эффект не накопительным мне кажется, а "здесь и сейчас". Была бы более довольна, если бы принимать можно было с перерывом в 1мес., скажем, при том, что баночки мин на 50 дней хватит, или 3 мес через 3. Но в целом очень даже)))

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not a good beginning.

Reviewer1775428により Mar 17, 2010 に掲載

The inner seals went away as I opened the bottles (2). A lot of product could be found out of the pills. My overall impression was bad. I think I won´t reorder from Olympian.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Trying

yyuenhkにより Jun 04, 2016 に掲載

There is good evidence that grape seed extract can help treat chronic venous insufficiency and edema. Bought 4 to try and test~ Thanks! iHerb! :D 葡萄籽說是可以吃的美白精華!抗氧、抗皺、抗斑、抗衰老,抵禦自由基及紫外線,阻礙黑色素沉澱,修護膠原蛋白,增強肌膚亮白彈性,買了4瓶 試試看喔~

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

No discernible effects

juniperにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

I did not experience a major impact on my health while using this.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good for skin

4893215892003588868により Nov 06, 2016 に掲載

After one month my skin is very smooth and glow.

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

4902420279963210882により Dec 02, 2016 に掲載

Produce good for my skin

認証済の購入

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 17

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »