JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Ah to relive my younger days...

Reviewer1232701により 4 06, 2010 に掲載

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Olympian DIM

Reviewer1459513により 8 13, 2009 に掲載

Glad I found this product with no soy.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1465134により 11 30, 2008 に掲載

Although I feel skeptical, I did do some research on DIM, and it has some very positive benefits for health. Being a person with PCOS, I have tried to find relief from many of the symptoms. I do believe this has helped me with my cycle, need to continue taking it to see if next month is the same or if this month was a 'fluke'.

glad to find this

Reviewer2245898により 12 09, 2010 に掲載

This item is essential for women who need help with hormone challenges and I was THRILLED to find a QUALITY version of it was available online for a reasonable price. Your service makes it possible for those of us who don't live in a major centre to get the quality products we need.

simple

truevitalityにより 7 20, 2013 に掲載

If you want a straight DIM without other ingredients, this is the one to use

May have helped

Reviewer2604026により 10 19, 2010 に掲載

I have gynecomstia, and so i took this. I don't know if my hormonal profile improved at all, nor do I know if taking aromatase inhibitors will really help my gyno. But I gave it a shot, I'm sure it did something but since I didn't take any blood tests I don't know if this worked.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6