JA

1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

Ah to relive my younger days...

Reviewer1232701により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

This is the third bottle I've had and to be honest the biggest result so far is to gain some of my Manhood back. I was more than pleased with the results of this product and will continue to use it for as long as I feel the benifits. I would also like to congratulate iHerb on a wonderful and timely service they provide across the globe (always quicker than my local suppliers from around the corner)Cheaper by far too.

Olympian DIM

Reviewer1459513により Aug 13, 2009 に掲載

Glad I found this product with no soy.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1465134により Nov 30, 2008 に掲載

Although I feel skeptical, I did do some research on DIM, and it has some very positive benefits for health. Being a person with PCOS, I have tried to find relief from many of the symptoms. I do believe this has helped me with my cycle, need to continue taking it to see if next month is the same or if this month was a 'fluke'.

glad to find this

Reviewer2245898により Dec 09, 2010 に掲載

This item is essential for women who need help with hormone challenges and I was THRILLED to find a QUALITY version of it was available online for a reasonable price. Your service makes it possible for those of us who don't live in a major centre to get the quality products we need.

simple

truevitalityにより Jul 20, 2013 に掲載

If you want a straight DIM without other ingredients, this is the one to use

May have helped

Reviewer2604026により Oct 19, 2010 に掲載

I have gynecomstia, and so i took this. I don't know if my hormonal profile improved at all, nor do I know if taking aromatase inhibitors will really help my gyno. But I gave it a shot, I'm sure it did something but since I didn't take any blood tests I don't know if this worked.

商品 1 - 6 の合計 6