JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Olympian Labs Inc., Corti-Cut, 60 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

¥2,773

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Rigway, Colorado

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1130908により Oct 04, 2008 に掲載

This is a great supplement. I have really noticed fantastic results after a couple of months. I am sticking with this one!!! You maintain great mussle-mass with this supplement.

Corti-Cut

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2242654により Mar 22, 2009 に掲載

The only complaint I have is that you only carry the 60 count bottle. There is another site that carries the 135 count, which makes ut so much more convenient.... but you guys have faster service. Always! It would be great it you could get the 135 count bottles. I'd never have to shop on any other site!!

Great for adrenals and CFS

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1633151により Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

I recently discovered I have high cortisol problem (although I am not under stress). I have tried a few products and didn't see great results. I bought corticut for the ingredients not the weight loss claims (probably the only thing it doesn't do) after two months on it I was actually falling asleep before midnight and waking up before my alarm in the morning, and it also helped my digestion and cravings. As soon as I ran out I was back to not being able to sleep or get up in the morning.

No real benefit seen

Reviewer2861035により Jul 12, 2010 に掲載

Cannot say the this product has done much for me. Maybe I did not give it enough time...

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4