JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
カートは空っぽです
でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Olympian Labs Inc., Colloidal Silver, 10 PPM, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

¥2,802
¥4,310
のセーブ: ¥1,508 (35 % オフ)
4.4 5件のうち 38 件の口コミをもとにして
カスタマーの評価
5 つ星
4 つ星
3 つ星
2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー 英語
日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (2)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 36

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Innesah, London, England, UK.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3137975により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

We aways have colloidal silver on hand, first time using this brand and found it worked very well, have gotten relief from sore throat many times , when you gargle it just goes, it is good also for the health of your teeth and gums and can be used for infection and colds, would not be without it.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

No evident results

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1873605により Nov 05, 2010 に掲載

I used 2 bottles, 1 tsp. morning and evening, with no evident results of any kind. Other brands in glass bottles delivered results, so I will not use this brand in the future.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

love colloidal silver

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1078762により Dec 01, 2009 に掲載

i always use this product for prevention & for sinus infections (use as a nasal cleanse) & it never fails.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

THE RIGHT STUFF

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1442088により Dec 24, 2008 に掲載

One of the best products that I have stumbled onto. Helps ward off colds and other viral threats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Olympia Labs,Inc.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2879477により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

We ordered this to take on a cruise. We completed the first bottle and started on the second following a painful mosquito bite and the start of what promised to be hideous head colds. This is one of a handful of supplements we would grab to take on the life boat had the ship gone down! We haven't been without it for years. We can vouch for the efficiency of this brand and no one to my knowledge beats the price of this product from iHerb. We are frequent customers; I always check iHerb first for our alternative medical needs.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

不正利用の報告

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

商品 1 - 5 の合計 36

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »