JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Reviewer3137975により Nov 01, 2008 に掲載

We aways have colloidal silver on hand, first time using this brand and found it worked very well, have gotten relief from sore throat many times , when you gargle it just goes, it is good also for the health of your teeth and gums and can be used for infection and colds, would not be without it.

love colloidal silver

Reviewer1078762により Dec 01, 2009 に掲載

i always use this product for prevention & for sinus infections (use as a nasal cleanse) & it never fails.

No evident results

Reviewer1873605により Nov 05, 2010 に掲載

I used 2 bottles, 1 tsp. morning and evening, with no evident results of any kind. Other brands in glass bottles delivered results, so I will not use this brand in the future.

THE RIGHT STUFF

Reviewer1442088により Dec 24, 2008 に掲載

One of the best products that I have stumbled onto. Helps ward off colds and other viral threats.

Olympia Labs,Inc.

Reviewer2879477により Sep 21, 2009 に掲載

We ordered this to take on a cruise. We completed the first bottle and started on the second following a painful mosquito bite and the start of what promised to be hideous head colds. This is one of a handful of supplements we would grab to take on the life boat had the ship gone down! We haven't been without it for years. We can vouch for the efficiency of this brand and no one to my knowledge beats the price of this product from iHerb. We are frequent customers; I always check iHerb first for our alternative medical needs.

Great for Dental Care

cot477により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

We use this as part of a teeth cleaning regimen each day: put a mixture of baking soda and Himalayan salt (3:1) into the palm and then a drop or two of colloidal silver to make a paste. Rub mixture into the gum line with a tiny toothbrush. It gradually wears away tartar and heals gums (of course it's better if there is no tartar to start with). The colloidal silver is safe if you have metal fillings (the other option, hydrogen peroxide, is not safe for metal).

amazing product!!! OLYMPIAN LABS INC. COLLOIDAL SILVER

Reviewer1085359により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

I SAW IMMEDIATE HEALING RESULTS ON SKIN BREAKOUTS.HUSBAND HAD A LINGERING COUGH FOR 3 WKS AND WHEN HE TOOK THE COLLOIDAL IT WAS GONE WITHIN 30 HRS TIME. I APPLIED TO A VERY SWOLLEN,INFECTECTED AND PAINFUL CUT ON FINGER AND THE NEXT DAY IT WAS NOT SWOLLEN AND THERE WAS NO PAIN. WE JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.

I love iHerb

Reviewer1274616により Apr 10, 2011 に掲載

iHerb always ships fast. This product by Olympian Labs is a great find. The price is right. It really helps my rheumatoid arthritis.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Use Every Day For Multiple Uses!

Reviewer2031404により Aug 14, 2011 に掲載

Drink this first thing in the morning. Tastes like water, no after taste. Will get rid of a sore throat, viruses, colds and can be used on skin disorders-rashes, cuts, stings, insect bites, etc. that's why the Silver Surfer drank it, lol.

almost a miracle

Reviewer2100441により Feb 14, 2010 に掲載

If you take this at the first sign your are getting sick it can prevent it. Also, I put it on a severe paper type cut on my thumb before I went to bed. The next morning the cut and hanging skin that was catching on everything was completely gone.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37