JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I'm a colloidal silver convert!

4687625283566591700により Aug 14, 2015 に掲載

This along with gse has deleted my 2 year battle with sinus infection.Numerous amounts of antibiotics and an operation that never worked.All the pills just caused an over growth of candida albicans, of which no doctor would believe i had. I took 3 teaspoons a day and what a remarkable recovery it only took 5 days. Relieves the inflammation and mucus as well, and gives reprieve from hayfever. Cleared my chest and nagging cough. Great for cuts and skin rash's. I'm highly impressed, dont believe all the hogwash out there about turning blue! This is my " go to" for colds, flu, tinea/candida and infections.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Apparently an all round anti microbial

Reviewer1376893により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

Apparently this is an all round anti microbial.

does the trick

Reviewer3213560により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

a fantastic product for everything from mouthwash to cuts and sores.

Good silver product

Reviewer2113207により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

I don't find as much relief with colds/flu with this brand as I have with some others, but it has helped with sore throat and I use it at the first inkling of illness. Good price point, too.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Use Every Day For Multiple Uses!

Reviewer2031404により Aug 14, 2011 に掲載

Drink this first thing in the morning. Tastes like water, no after taste. Will get rid of a sore throat, viruses, colds and can be used on skin disorders-rashes, cuts, stings, insect bites, etc. that's why the Silver Surfer drank it, lol.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

COLLOIDAL SILVER

Reviewer2833622により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

I use colloidal silver to cure sinus infections, and it works.

Collodial Silver

craftygirlにより Apr 17, 2011 に掲載

Great product, excellent price.

I love iHerb

Reviewer1274616により Apr 10, 2011 に掲載

iHerb always ships fast. This product by Olympian Labs is a great find. The price is right. It really helps my rheumatoid arthritis.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good colloidal silver

Reviewer1122912により Mar 06, 2011 に掲載

I use this on my dog's lick granulomas. I use it for sore throats. I use it for my own skin abrasions. It's a good thing to have around.

amazing product!!! OLYMPIAN LABS INC. COLLOIDAL SILVER

Reviewer1085359により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

I SAW IMMEDIATE HEALING RESULTS ON SKIN BREAKOUTS.HUSBAND HAD A LINGERING COUGH FOR 3 WKS AND WHEN HE TOOK THE COLLOIDAL IT WAS GONE WITHIN 30 HRS TIME. I APPLIED TO A VERY SWOLLEN,INFECTECTED AND PAINFUL CUT ON FINGER AND THE NEXT DAY IT WAS NOT SWOLLEN AND THERE WAS NO PAIN. WE JUST CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS PRODUCT.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています