JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Good Product for Bodybuilding!

Reviewer2731162により 5 17, 2008 に掲載

Increses nitric oxide production. Great for muscles. Only downside is it makes me irritable, and a little restless when you take the reccomended dosage. Steve NC

TAKE REGULARLY

Reviewer2681241により 5 12, 2010 に掲載

I have noticed that Olympian Labs AAKG really works when taken before a workout, hard labor and when taken a couple hours before sex – which I use in addition to MRM Tribuplex. With that said, I have experienced that AAKG works best when taken regularly instead of a one-time thing before working out, hard work or having sex. But, it DOES work!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I'd rather buy food and sit in the sun

Health-Is-Wealthにより 2 28, 2014 に掲載

This goes in the 'waste of money - eat food and sit in the sun instead' pile. I'd rather not pay good money for a nothing supplement when there are better results to be had within accessible reach. Note that vit D is needed for NO - sunshine! If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

ok

Reviewer1032696により 6 12, 2010 に掲載

When you get older.you need help feeling better.I heard it good for the brain.and getting blood flow to other parts of the body too

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

101010011により 11 22, 2009 に掲載

i like this type of arginine because it has no taste. the last bottle of standard l arginine from another manufacturer was hard to get down even mixed in juice. this powder gives a subtle little boost that goes great when working out

Good preworkout nutrient

Reviewer2862676により 12 11, 2008 に掲載

This really does help extend workout time, before exhaustion sets in. Just be careful if you have the Herpes virus in your system - you'll need to add extra Lysine.

Olympian Labs Inc., A-AKG Powder, 90 g

Reviewer1569488により 6 17, 2010 に掲載

Works really great with my work outs faster recovery time.

Great Pump and vascularity

Reviewer1095872により 4 28, 2011 に掲載

well, im taking 6g pre/workout and ive got the hardest pumps ive got in my life. my vascularity is great... i see vains everywhere LOOOL. im loving it... the thing i didnt like was the time to receive the product... it took 15 days to Portugal... and i had to pay an extra of 17.45eurs*portugal taxes(. but im gonna buy it again!

good for power

Reviewer1199214により 4 13, 2011 に掲載

I've been using A-AKG associated with creatine and it's been amazing how I could increase weight while working out. As for aerobic exercises it works great as well.

Exelent product

RomStaynにより 2 16, 2013 に掲載

fine increases nitric oxide levels. powerful Pumping

商品 1 - 10 の合計 60