JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥605

¥728

のセーブ: ¥123 (17 % オフ)

• Please note this item has been replaced by NUU-02065.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

My husband loves it!

SugarDumplinにより Jul 07, 2013 に掲載

Awesome little tablets, and GREAT tasting!

Great stuff!

Reviewer3156476により Feb 08, 2012 に掲載

I like the crisp taste and how fast it dissolves. I made the mistake of not being hydrated enough to start a run in the heat (treadmill is in the room with the stove) and got dizzy and wobbly after only 2 miles - after 15 minutes the Nuun water helped so much I was able to finish the run.

Nice drink. Lemon preferred

4616800912085101698により Aug 16, 2013 に掲載

I bought this as well as the lemon. I prefer the lemon but overall, both are great.

Very good taste...

4921836480879094398により Dec 16, 2013 に掲載

...and perfect price of course!

Orange-flavoured, but not overboard

pugfaceにより Jan 18, 2014 に掲載

Don't expect a giant orange hit from this-- it's nothing like orange juice or orange-flavoured gatorade. It is however, a lightly flavoured orange with the tiniest citrus tang. Well worth a purchase!

good sports drinks

5014858013632077078により Mar 15, 2014 に掲載

Effective electrolyte drink. Helps to relieve cramping without the excessive levels of sugar found in many sports drinks.

Really helps

Reviewer3292629により Apr 16, 2014 に掲載

Use this for electrolyte supplementation on a daily basis. Working all day outdoors in full sun, high temperatures and high humidity. Really helps one feel less tired and drained at the end of the day.

Great Taste and Convenient Packaging

Reviewer1014095により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

I think Nuun Hydration tabs all taste good - I've tried many of the flavors except the ones that have caffeine. I like how it use a lot of packaging and it's easy to put in my bag when I need to be out all day.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best Out There, No Sugar, No Fake Sugar, Tastes Great!!! The only one I have!

4696808867424081111により Jun 20, 2014 に掲載

Best Out There, No Sugar, No Fake Sugar, Tastes Great!!! The only one I have!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

4999691428012573767により Aug 30, 2014 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15