JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Can't sleep

Reviewer2139449により Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

DONT BUY

5392239287674507986により May 03, 2016 に掲載

IHerb are the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only do they ignore emails and requests for information but when they finally get around to answering you, they ask you to explain the situation, even though it has been explained over and over to them. They will provide you with cookie cutter customer service answers such as "we understand and are sorry" , but nothing gets resolved. I found them to be patronizing and will never use them again. If you want to deal with a company who has terrible customer service they are are a great fit.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used to use this product

Reviewer1799761により Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

And i loved it for years, until they started using milk protein as a medium to grow the bacteria. I'm a vegan so i had to switch. Product bottle no longer says vegan or dairy-free. I was very disappointed. They are one of the only companies that makes acidophilis with veggie capsules. I buy Rainbow Light brand now.

Dead bacteria

Reviewer2387900により Mar 15, 2015 に掲載

I tried to make yogurt by using these pills as a starter, but these are not working. It seems that there is no alive bacteria at all.

waste of money

Dubravkaにより Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

Nothing special, they didn't work

PB8 did not work

Reviewer2700121により Nov 29, 2015 に掲載

This product did not make any difference for me, I have been taking it twice a days for more than a month along with low carbs diet, and simply it did not work.I did experiment to see if there are live bacterias, so In a small jar with fresh boiled warm yogurt i put 2 tablets of PB8 probiotic and left it for 7-8 hours in a warm place; the result: NO yougurt was made out of this probiotic. FYI I used to test all probiotics like that and this is the first one that fails my test.

Still no product