JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

PB8 did not work

Reviewer2700121により Nov 29, 2015 に掲載

This product did not make any difference for me, I have been taking it twice a days for more than a month along with low carbs diet, and simply it did not work.I did experiment to see if there are live bacterias, so In a small jar with fresh boiled warm yogurt i put 2 tablets of PB8 probiotic and left it for 7-8 hours in a warm place; the result: NO yougurt was made out of this probiotic. FYI I used to test all probiotics like that and this is the first one that fails my test.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

waste of money

Dubravkaにより Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

Nothing special, they didn't work

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Dead bacteria

Reviewer2387900により Mar 15, 2015 に掲載

I tried to make yogurt by using these pills as a starter, but these are not working. It seems that there is no alive bacteria at all.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Can't sleep

Reviewer2139449により Jan 09, 2014 に掲載

This review is not about the product quality. It's probably a good product for the intended uses. I am just warning for people who try them and notice sleep problems, It really affects my sleep and I just take hours to fall asleep. It's probably a side effect because I read other people having the same issue. I cant take them. Hope it helps

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Still no product

4876730394508754491により Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

None

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used to use this product

Reviewer1799761により Apr 19, 2012 に掲載

And i loved it for years, until they started using milk protein as a medium to grow the bacteria. I'm a vegan so i had to switch. Product bottle no longer says vegan or dairy-free. I was very disappointed. They are one of the only companies that makes acidophilis with veggie capsules. I buy Rainbow Light brand now.

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています