JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

CAUTION for low blood pressure - VERY potent blood thinner. There should be a warning on the label

Health-Is-Wealthにより Dec 18, 2013 に掲載

This is a VERY potent blood thinner - the most potent I can recall. If you're taking any kind of blood thinner (medication or supplements), have low calcium or vitamin K (and therefore low blood pressure) - I do not recommend you take this. If my experience is anything to go by, it won't be a pleasant one - trust me. I bought/tried it before knowing about the blood thinning effect, and, unpleasantness aside, I'm now back to nosebleeds where before they were rare. This is also an antagonist of (or synergist, but may lower further if already too low) - iron, copper, zinc, phosphorus, manganese, calcium, B5 - suggest avoiding if you have a health issue that relies on supplementation of any of these. Good sources of germanium include: dairy, meat, chlorella, ginseng, garlic, aloe vera, sushi, comfrey, watercress, onions, whole wheat, reishi/shiitake mushrooms - I suggest trying some of those first/instead, unless you know you specifically need germanium (and even then, please take care if also taking blood thinning supplements, e.g. fish oil, or medication, or low blood pressure is an issue for you - start with very small amounts). I took less than the recommended dose and even that was potent enough to cause nosebleeds to return. It doesn't taste bad - ever so slightly tart, like a very weak organic acid - you wouldn't notice it in anything other than water. It mixes easily in a small amount of water with no clumps. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Mini Dose~~~Packs Mighty PUNCH !!!!

Reviewer2717818により Feb 10, 2009 に掲載

Organic Germanium ~~~Just 1/8th of a teaspoon in a cup full of warm water,that is all it took to feel an almost instant lift of energy,a brighter mental outlook,and a feeling of releif in the stomach area. I now take this 2x a day,and am feeling so much more alive. I have a very active job,and for about the last 12 months my energy levels have been declining,so at weekends I was just a couch potatoe, nothing I took seemed to do much good, I was also feeling gloomy/depressed,and troubled with bloating~~~but not any more, thanks to this amazing white powder,~~~my grateful thanks to those people that have produced such a wonderful product that actualy works.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product but too expensive to buy in 6 gram quantities.

Reviewer2391849により Oct 03, 2009 に掲載

If you can supply organic germanium powder in larger quantities at much lower cost then I would buy more.

Lasts forever

Reviewer2534376により Sep 17, 2012 に掲載

This product lasts forever!!! Very good value for money. Stick my finger in it every now and then and bingo... my hair analysis always comes back with a bit of germanium in it. Haven't figured out a dosing system... need to be a bit more systematic. :-)

Economic version

Romeroにより Feb 18, 2014 に掲載

This is a great product for immune system, there are others great, but germanium do the job. I don`t notice many of the claims people do about, but there are research saying its good for cancer, arthrites,v immune system. It`s cheaper to buy in powder, but it`s already expensive. I like this manly for my sore throat, altough I recommend Royal Jelly more than this.

caplet

Reviewer1328494により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

maybe powder is not convenient to use

didn't notice anything

Reviewer1506873により Mar 02, 2011 に掲載

My health can really use a boost but this didn't do anything as far as I noticed

Great product