JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Love this product!

Reviewer3108583により 7 03, 2008 に掲載

I have been using this product for sciatica for over a year now and my pain returns if I stop it, even for a few days. This brand was recommended by my acupuncturist because of its efficacy and purity and I am living proof that it works. IHERB's price on this is the best I've seen.

Mr. G.

Reviewer3276484により 8 24, 2008 に掲載

Innovatative and trustworthy brand. Keep your blood flowing smoothy with nattokinase. Been using Allery Research Group products for years with complete confidence.

Take NattoZyme, digest blood clots

Reviewer1221986により 1 05, 2011 に掲載

My husband had a stroke, and received a tPA ("clot busting" drug) in the emergency room. A tPA will indeed break down a clot, but if you get another one, you need another tPA, and they told me it costs $5000 to pop the cap on one of those vials. You can also hemorrhage from these drugs. I learned that nattokinase has the property of digesting clots for many hours, so now we include Nutricology NattoZyme in his daily regimen. As a heart transplant recipient, he has invasive tests done on a regular basis. After he is finished with a left or right ventricular catheterization, as soon as he's awake enough to swallow, I give him NattoZyme to protect him from clots that may have formed from the procedure. I'm happy with NattoZyme.

Don't know yet for sure

Reviewer1756167により 1 29, 2009 に掲載

Not sure yet if they're having any effect, but they're not causing any problem, and they may be helping my blood pressure.

My Review

Reviewer1235322により 6 22, 2010 に掲載

All is fine. Even though I don't take them daily, I feel they are beneficial.

No Additives

Reviewer2112311により 7 21, 2010 に掲載

One of the very few nattokinase I have found without additives and at a reasonable price.

2 a day Great for your cardiovascular system

Reviewer1026258により 10 09, 2008 に掲載

Natto disolves fibrin, one of the 11 cardiovascular risk factors according to Life Extension Foundation, has no side affects, and has been effective in Japan for many years as they eat natto regularly.

Nattozyme

Reviewer2715045により 12 31, 2009 に掲載

I like the color and size of this capsule, as it's easy to distinguish from other meds.

it was terrible

5214009877544439628により 6 26, 2014 に掲載

I bought this item twice, but second time i couldn't open my eyes wide in surprise. Because 3 of 4 bottles was melt. I reaaly shocked about this. I'll try reorder this pill again but I do hope same issue never happend againd to me. What am i going to do if this time i experience same situation?

NATTO

Reviewer1898992により 5 01, 2009 に掲載

FIRST TIME I HAVE TRIED NATTO,BUT I TRUST ARGRP.SO ONLY GAVE IT A 4.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10