JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Reviewer2534422により Oct 18, 2008 に掲載

One of the few Crinium Latifolium available anywhere. Controls both BPH and Ovary problems. Can also ber used for Prostate and Ovarian big "c" control. Works to contol BPH in studies returning prostate to normal size. Studies in Vietnam done in clinic setting saw 92% measured response rate in men with prostate shrinkage and returning to normal. Also, one of the few "both sexes" agent which also can be used for ovarian/uterine fibroids, endometriosis, ovarian cysts.My wife and I both use product as it is one of the few available which help regulate both sex organs malfunctions in herbal land..no side effects noted except less nedd to urinate during bed time. (night runs to toilet)

JW

Reviewer1535016により Oct 31, 2008 に掲載

Having an enlarged prostate, I tried this product. I now have no trouble urinating & my last physical show my prostate "normal". GREAT STUFF!!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

very effective for prostate enlargement

Reviewer3280660により Oct 18, 2007 に掲載

By all indications, a very effective product in treating benign prostate enlargement. I had noticeable improvement in just a month. In 9 months when I go back to my GP for a checkup, I'll be able to determine just whether the improvemnt has been enough to keep me away from a dreaded urologist. By all early indications almost a miracle cure, one entirely overlooked by the medical establishment.

Healthy Prostate & Ovary

Reviewer2574463により Jun 13, 2008 に掲載

The product appears to work fine with me, however my prostate is very susceptible to infections leading to painful time, regardless of this, the product is excellent and will recommend it! Keep up with the research!

Prostrate Care

Reviewer1113180により Jun 28, 2009 に掲載

I am 78 years old and have used this product going on 2 years. I found it to be very effective for me. Three years ago a biopsy indicated low level prostate cancer. Rather than surgery or radiation I opted for "Expected Management or Watchful Waiting." Since then my PSA has remained constant (below 4) and prostate normal for my age. Bladder control also normal. I also have a regular specific exercise program.

No lasting effects

juniperにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

I did not experience any memorable effects from using this product.

Used for Prostate Infection

Reviewer2108311により Apr 15, 2009 に掲載

I had a prostate infection for which my urologist prescribed SEPTRA. That anibiotic has about 25 serious side effects including fatalities. After taking it two days I had an extensive red rash all over my upper body (side effect). It nearly prevented me from having eye surgery when the nurses discovered it. I had stopped the drug and began using Healthy Prostate and Ovaries. I experienced improvement and relief from the pain by the second day. I have continued it and have nearly finished the bottle. Great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not sure if it is working

Reviewer2080065により Oct 18, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this product for two weeks. It seems to work the first couple of days, but not sure now. However, I will continue to use it until the bottle runs out to see what happens.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Finally a full nights sleep for hubby

Reviewer3335976により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

Hubby is finally sleeping the night through whether he is on night shift or day shift he is finally sleeping and that to me is a great big plus!

review

Reviewer2557154により Nov 22, 2008 に掲載

seems to be working well.let me know if you have any sales on this product-it is quite pricy.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28