JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

gas ekplossjon.

Reviewer1974683により Jun 06, 2015 に掲載

My stomach exploded. Oh I only took half a pill. Still in great abdominal pain when soon 24 hours since I took it. Maybe it's because they are made of magnesium. I tolerate poorly magnesium

Lead Content

Reviewer1631643により Apr 24, 2015 に掲載

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

contains lead???

Reviewer1052537により Oct 20, 2014 に掲載

just wanted to highlight that the bottle itself says the product contains lead. People with heavy metal issues might want to take note.

Warning contains Lead

4901013426153747228により Sep 30, 2014 に掲載

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2167095により Mar 22, 2014 に掲載

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Using for leaky gut and SIBO

Reviewer2289416により Nov 26, 2013 に掲載

I take 2 with each meal and it has helped with bloating. I also take digestive enzymes and Zypan.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good

Reviewer1114391により Sep 30, 2011 に掲載

Its a good one but there are some better with double the price. I think it is a matter of choice

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ammonia detox

Reviewer1328478により Jul 27, 2011 に掲載

works good. only issue i have is that it is enterically coated and contains magnesium stearate. Is not as smelly as the powdered stuff.

Nutricology, ButyrAid

Reviewer1411198により May 10, 2011 に掲載

This is healing for leaky gut inflammation... however this will help a lot but may not be all you need as you need to find out the actual cause of your lucky gut, so you can correct it. This will help some for bloating too.

excellent product