JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

better than probiotics

Reviewer1694531により Dec 03, 2008 に掲載

butyric acid seemed to be the missing link for my digestive problems (cramping and diarrhea). I had tried numerous brands of probiotics but it wasn't until I used butyric acid that my gut finally functioned normally.

Excellent

Reviewer1235595により Nov 03, 2009 に掲載

I have been suffering with candida for years now and within a few hours of taking butyraid I started to feel a difference - I am on the candida diet also.

Lead Content

Reviewer1631643により Apr 24, 2015 に掲載

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

Helpful for IBS

Reviewer1011799により Jun 01, 2008 に掲載

I learned through study that butyric acid was very helpful for combatting IBS. Now my husband and I both take one a day with a larger meal, and it is one of the things, along with probiotics and digestive enzymes, that has turned these problems around.

really good

Reviewer1841961により May 18, 2010 に掲載

you can get this stuff from butter fat too. raw, grassfed is the best - good product, good for leaky gut

HIGH ENERGY!

Reviewer2862251により Apr 27, 2009 に掲載

This helps greatly with adrenal fatigue and helps support the endocrine system. works very well!

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2167095により Mar 22, 2014 に掲載

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

Warning contains Lead

4901013426153747228により Sep 30, 2014 に掲載

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

FABULOUS

Reviewer1454804により Jun 18, 2008 に掲載

Great product, hard to find, and at a great price! Thanks iHerb! :o)

Just in case

Reviewer2218446により Jan 04, 2011 に掲載

Good to take if you're using antibiotics as you wont have the gut bacteria needed to make this !

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24