JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥1,314

¥2,844

のセーブ: ¥1,530 (54 % オフ)

• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• レビュー | 英語
    日本語 (0)
    並び替え

Helps my fibromyalgia

Reviewer2624724により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Absolute necessity for us!

Reviewer1017492により Jun 12, 2008 に掲載

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Reviewer2010448により Jul 16, 2008 に掲載

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Reviewer2112383により Nov 30, 2007 に掲載

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2042146により Mar 21, 2008 に掲載

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Use in Coffee!

Reviewer1973905により Aug 18, 2009 に掲載

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

C Powder

Reviewer1936668により Dec 14, 2009 に掲載

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2246201により Dec 25, 2009 に掲載

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

Good Product

Reviewer3092975により Dec 06, 2007 に掲載

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product has corn in it!

Reviewer2957418により Oct 30, 2008 に掲載

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26