JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Nutricology, バッファード ビタミンC パウダー, 10.6 オンス (300 g) (Discontinued Item)

¥1,390

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Helps my fibromyalgia

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2624724により Jul 14, 2009 に掲載

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Absolute necessity for us!

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1017492により Jun 12, 2008 に掲載

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2010448により Jul 16, 2008 に掲載

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2112383により Nov 30, 2007 に掲載

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2042146により Mar 21, 2008 に掲載

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 26