JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

NutriBiotic, お米のタンパク質, バニラ, 1ポンド 5オンス (600 g)

¥2,577

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

lead in product

17 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1884252により May 24, 2010 に掲載

consumer lab found 6-18 mcg of lead per serving, will not buy any of there products again.unfortunately i had just purchase my second order of there product, when i saw consumer lab's test report. will throw it in the trash. lead harmful to body.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

It's fine but don't expect the best taste among powders

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2332442により Aug 24, 2008 に掲載

The benefit for me is a protein source with zero potassium content (because I need to restrict it). But whey tastes better, dissolves better. Trick: blend this powder with whatever else you put in a shake about a half hour ahead of time. Place in the refrigerator, then re-blend just before consuming (I find a handheld blender does the best job.) The sandier texture of this powder will have been much reduced by the wait.

Delicious, easy to digest

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1205845により Apr 06, 2010 に掲載

I have hypoglycemia. Drinking a smoothie with this before bed keeps me from waking up in the middle of the night hungry. It is a delicious flavor.

Love this protein!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2506673により Jan 30, 2012 に掲載

I love this rice protein, it is the best! It is pure rice protein, with no gums or anything artificial added to it, plus the perfect hint of vanilla! I like that it is not sweetened so I can add as much as I want of my sweetener of choice. This protein is not chalky or has aftertaste, it truly is the best rice protein I have tried, love it!

great product

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2631012により Feb 17, 2011 に掲載

As always prompt shipping,fast delivery. I don't digest meats well, and so am often protein deficient. I have tried many different protein powders. The flavor and absorbtion of this product is highley noticable. Much recomended. Great in my morning coffee!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 61