JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

love it

Diana87により Mar 04, 2014 に掲載

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

Wouldnt travel without it

5562695122676645106により Mar 27, 2014 に掲載

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

miss karen

4970056903620937848により Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

Great product!

5691741996526183527により Oct 10, 2016 に掲載

Great product!

iHerb Rocks!

Reviewer3097863により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

great stuff

Reviewer2116616により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

great for spots

Reviewer1141242により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Reviewer1920119により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

brilliant

Reviewer1595500により Feb 23, 2010 に掲載

just got the balance right to get you better when you are low.

Excellent