JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

miss karen

4970056903620937848により Mar 21, 2016 に掲載

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

Wouldnt travel without it

5562695122676645106により Mar 27, 2014 に掲載

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

love it

Diana87により Mar 04, 2014 に掲載

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

Miracle suppliment

Reviewer2423024により Feb 10, 2014 に掲載

I'm not sure how long I've been taking this product, but I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 years. I tell everyone about it. I can honestly say that it saves my life. I haven't had a cold the whole time. If I do start to feel a little under the weather, I take a couple of these right away, following up, as prescribed, and if my throat is sore, I use the spray on my throat, which is also excellent and pleasant tasting. I keep a bottle of these in my desk at work, & a bottle at home at all times.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

cure all fix all

Reviewer3074797により Feb 27, 2012 に掲載

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Reviewer1920119により Dec 19, 2011 に掲載

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

great for spots

Reviewer1141242により Jun 30, 2011 に掲載

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

great stuff

Reviewer2116616により Jun 17, 2011 に掲載

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

iHerb Rocks!

Reviewer3097863により May 17, 2011 に掲載

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

KentuckyWildcatにより Dec 16, 2010 に掲載

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています