JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

NutriBiotic, DefensePlus

4764242757060442474により Aug 18, 2015 に掲載

It really helps! Strong stuff to fight Candida!

Defense Plus

5309118781525013176により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

I appreciate the product to keep my defense for my immune system build up

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I haven't tried this yet

5165498070125688155により Oct 15, 2014 に掲載

will try the next time i'm ill but haven't tried this yet.

Nutri Biotic DefencePlus 250 Grapeseed Extract, 90 Vegan Tablets

4780493060666114534により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

I really love this product and the way I feel when I take it. Viral symptoms just seem to dissipate and become a thing of the past with in a day for me. I have taken other Grapeseed extract products and this blend seems to be very balanced for health regeneration and maintenance. I take it like an antibiotic for a series of 10-14 days and take a week or two break so my body doesn't depend on it. This seems to keep the fighting qualities effective and fresh for any flues or colds that may challenge my system. When I feel symptoms or run down beyond my capacity to heal on my own steam, I take just one tablet a day. I will keep this on hand and I'm ordering 2nd bottle for a friend. One note about allergies, viruses can depress the immune system and the anti allergen homeopathic are less effective, but with the virus gone, my allergy symptoms went away with the homeopathic 8 years ago.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

It helps

5345291768611863018により Mar 31, 2014 に掲載

My friend recommended this to me. Recently, alot of people are down with the cold and flu around. I took this on the first signs of flu or cold. I do think it helps as my symptoms didn't get worse, and I wasn't down like the others and was well again shortly.

Defence Plus

4810719270854758283により Jan 25, 2014 に掲載

Excellent product. My husband and I have been using for 8 months now and have had a marked improvement in our winter health. Only very small 1-2 day cold rather than the usual several, week long miserable stints.

super

5518264722691557754により Nov 03, 2013 に掲載

I feel better thanks

Havent used it yet.

4614274629959311546により Sep 16, 2013 に掲載

Havent used it yet.

THERE'S NO BETTER

panaceaspecialistにより Aug 15, 2013 に掲載

The best antibiotic that nature got to offer. I DO NOT NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR PRESCRIPTION ANTIBIOTICS, THIS IS THE BEST ONE, IT BEATS EVER OREGANO AND GARLIC IN ANTIBIOTIC PROPERTIES. Every household ''''''MUST'''''' have this in it's medical cabinet. Thank you iHerb and Nutribiotic.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Nutribiotics DefensePlus

KiMaLiにより Jun 29, 2013 に掲載

This is the maximum strength variety. It contains Echinacea, Astragalus, Vitamin C, mushroom extracts, Goldenseal and ginger root. Comes from a bacteria free environment. This unique formula has been proven highly effective as a nutritional support for individuals with certain health concerns. This product is not tested on animals. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 72