JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Spirulina

Reviewer1007248により 3 11, 2010 に掲載

I have used many spirulina powders and this one is the best on the planet.

a great product

Reviewer1662639により 5 24, 2010 に掲載

I'm using it together with chlorella and see astonishing results on myself, my family and my dogs!!! This one product has also a better taste then the other one that I have tasted!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A bit of care goes a long way.

Reviewer3226917により 1 24, 2012 に掲載

After eating chlorella for over a year, and learning more and more about spirulina, I decided to combine the two. I started with the same amount I used for the chlorella, planning to alternate days. Mistake! Apparently spirulina is much more powerful than chlorella, and if one has not gotten used to it, one may have stomach distress and nausea. I cut back immediately, and read online about this, wishing that I had done so sooner. Things have calmed down now, and I hope for a long and healthful future with iHerb and Nutrex.

Best Spirulina

Reviewer2209625により 10 23, 2011 に掲載

Thank you for having this big bag. It is the best quality Spirulina that I and my whole family consume daily. I appreciate the light bag (instead of the heavy glass containers. This reduces the cost for shipment to my oversea home.

Good value

Reviewer1803620により 1 08, 2012 に掲載

Hawaiian Spirulina is the absolute best

Just amazing!

5741043567139137343により 6 12, 2012 に掲載

This is a very fine and high quality product, I would recommend this over many other out there! Just amazing!

This is it !

4951733886012290538により 8 03, 2012 に掲載

I am using spirulina for many years already.During this time I have tried all different brands but came to conclusion that Nutrex Hawaii is superior to others. This is it for any serious spirulina eater !!!

Nutrex The Best

Reviewer1505896により 4 14, 2013 に掲載

After doing extensive research, I found Nutrex Spirulina Powder. It has proved to be the best quality I have ever used. I have been taking it for years. It gives me energy. I give it to both of my dogs and my older dog has improved in her energy levels. I have two cats that beg for it. I take it in the a.m. and if I have a lot to do I also take it in the afternoon.

my go to "food"

101010011により 5 09, 2014 に掲載

i always said to myself that if i was ever stranded on an island or civilization was in utter chaos, and there was limited access to food or proper nutrients, and i could attempt to live off of one item besides clean drinking water, it would be spirulina. been taking spirulina now close to ten years, and have sampled them all, for the most part. Hawaiian spirulina remains among the Mt. Rushmore of brands when it comes to quality, taste, and nutritional content. you seriously cannot go wrong with this. i go through 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, and like to share with friends and neighbors, so this 5 pounder makes it much more convenient and cost effective. to keep this fresh, i split up the 5 pound bags in to multiple bags usually weighing around a half pound. before i seal them, i spray a little Private Preserve, Wine Preserver into the bag. works splendidly

Very satisfied

4629602358080867674により 10 27, 2014 に掲載

We are very satisfied with this product, this spirulina taste better then any other spirulina I've tasted so far + it is so good that when I don't take it, I feel tierd. I will continue buying this product =)

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11