JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Eye health

francesjoanにより May 03, 2011 に掲載

I'm 56 drive full time and need this for the constant use of my eyes when I drive. It seems to help with light glare,focus and reduce eye fatigue.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Awesome product at a fab. price

Reviewer2317713により Jul 26, 2011 に掲載

My friend said his shoulder pain was much better after a few days on it. I can say I tanned better, burned a little but I haven't been consistent with taking it twice a day. I wouldn't trust any other company but this one, they are into quality++++

great stuff

Reviewer1843596により Jul 12, 2011 に掲載

Have already noticed more energy, visual clarity and colors more vivid. Am glad to find a great price at iherb. Joints in hands are less sore than usual from gardening chores. Will buy again

Great formula!

Scottishdaveにより May 07, 2012 に掲載

Takes away my fathers joint aches and pains. He was previously was taking the bioastin supreme brand which was great for him and his OA but i believe the oils in this products act synergistically with the astaxanthin for an even more potent product !!

Nutrex, OmegaAstin, 60 V-Gels

Reviewer2485125により Jan 06, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product, I have an Auto immune disease & have been searching for a product like this, it allows me to cut back on the Omegas I was taking & to add the Astaxanthin I needed, my foot pain has just about gone & the little Loose bowels are disapearing ,I will reorder.Thanks.

so great

Reviewer3232046により May 12, 2011 に掲載

the price this time is way low,but it is the best astin

Super Anti-oxident Sun Protection

MikeMemberにより Aug 09, 2011 に掲載

OmegaAstin has the highest Astaxanthin content (8 mg per gel-cap) of any brand I could find anywhere. It is supposed to protect from sunburn. I plan to put it to the test soon on a beach vacation.

very good

Reviewer3122792により Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

This is something everyone should have.

Very good for eyes

Reviewer1568157により Aug 29, 2011 に掲載

I have been struggling with deteriorating eyesight(long sightedness) for the last 3 years. Never expected this but I suddenly realised that I could see clearly now after taking astaxantin for 2 months.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2873668により Sep 12, 2011 に掲載

works well