iHerbは初めての方?

Nutrex, BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 12 mg, 25 Gel Caps

¥1,720
¥2,458
¥ 1720.16
Savings of: ¥738 (30% Off)
Reviews 1-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Developed a horrible skin rash after 12 doses

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jan 31, 2013

The reviews on Astaxanthin were all good, so I decided to try this supplement, taking one capsule each morning with my breakfast. I took 12 doses and then after the 12 days noticed what looked like a raw spot below both elbows on the back of my forearms. I discontinued the product on Sunday, and by Sunday night I had an itchy rash around both elbows and down the underside of both forearms. By Monday evening the rash was going up the inside of my arms, across both breasts, and on top of both legs. I immediately started an antihistamine and a homeopathic, but by today, Thursday, the rash has spread down both legs, across my shoulders, and is starting up my neck. I called the company and they have not responded. It looks like I have rolled around in poison ivy. Perhaps it is because of it being 12 mg, but I would not recommend this product under any circumstances.

このレビューは役に立ちましたか?