JA

¥1,892

のセーブ: ¥287 (15 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Good

Reviewer1539804により Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

Like this product w/ fruit. Yummy

Excellent source of proteins

Reviewer1288957により Nov 26, 2008 に掲載

I add it every mornig to smoothies and shakes, It is easy to digest and taste great!-

Fantastic

Reviewer1295539により Sep 19, 2008 に掲載

Extremely high quality product. Nice taste and texture. I'm hooked on hemp! ;)

So so

5005158105221154605により Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

I know it's good for me but it tastes awful. Muddy and gritty. It's hard to drink no matter how I try to make it interesting. Still hoping that the acquired taste factor will eventually kick in.

To gritty

Reviewer1507018により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

I didn´t like this product. The taste is ok but it makes mye smoothies extremely gritty. I get the feeling of drinkig cement. Won´t buy it again.

Hemp for Health!

Reviewer1239262により Dec 26, 2007 に掲載

Each morning I've been enjoying a glass of soy-milk and hemp protein powder.

Not for me

Reviewer3327222により Aug 04, 2012 に掲載

my body don't like it

Excellant Hemp Protein

Reviewer3340697により Nov 24, 2009 に掲載

This is the best hemp protein , I recommend it to anyone , its great with skim milk and fruit.

Organic Hemp Protein Powder for my Smoothies

Reviewer3201356により Nov 25, 2008 に掲載

I love this product! My Daughter and Son in-law have been using it for years but I have just started adding it to my breakfast smoothies. I'm am using it for the essential fatty acids that as a vegan I have always had problems with. I have tried many different products to get the best nutrition but this product does it all. I have known for years thanks to my so in-law about the nutritional value of hemp and as I retired nurse I agree. I am really surprised at how good it tastes mixed in with the fruit and almond milk. I am also impressed that I can use this product and not worry about random drug tests. This product is truly a miracle food.

Great

Reviewer3291625により Jun 10, 2011 に掲載

Great - have surprised some people by me using this - but hey I love it.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 93