JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Hoped for better. NOTE: Caution for thyroid issues - seeds can make you sluggish, are potent iodine and manganese antagonists.

Health-Is-Wealthにより Jan 16, 2014 に掲載

This didn't mix well at all, nor did it agree with me - stomached it no problem - suspect the globulin protein was an issue, something about the seeds went to war with my immune system, or the fact seeds antagonise iodine/manganese (i.e. thyroid). Given the fact it didn't mix well etc, I won't bother trying again - not worth the bother. It got into the country OK. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A quality organic hemp protein!

iHerbaliciousにより Nov 18, 2012 に掲載

I would describe the taste as mix of nutty, veggie/grassy and earthy and my initial big mistake was to try and mix it with sweet things – it literally made me gag. I know that some of the reviewers find it delicious that way but it was a no-go for me. Now I am mixing it into cold cream veggie soup and I am actually enjoying it!

Love it!

Reviewer1291987により Apr 04, 2009 に掲載

Tastes great! My wife and I love it!. We mix it with rice milk, a banana, some stevia or honey and blend it up. Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about. It mixes just fine....he probably didn't think to use a blender :)

Best Protein

Reviewer2521647により Jul 26, 2010 に掲載

Hemp is the best, most bioavailable protein available. DON'T EAT WHEY!

Nice hemp protein

Umbridgeにより Sep 06, 2011 に掲載

I am a fan of most hemp proteins for certain applications, but I think it's really just a matter of taste. Some people love the nutty flavour (like me) but others gag over hemp. This is a great protein if you are looking for a high quality, tasty plain hemp protein powder. Don't expect it to mix as nicely as whey or soy or most other proteins, but play around with it and find ways you like it ( think it's great in protein pancakes, chia puddings, certain smoothies like ones that are pumpkin based, etc.)

Exceptional Product!

Reviewer1235908により Aug 07, 2011 に掲載

I have been using this product for 4 months now and never had digestion problems like when using whey protein or high amount of urea in my urine(a whey byproduct). Love this product, a little expensive but really a must. Best od all proteins I tried.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for recovery shake!

5532496297731106086により Mar 18, 2014 に掲載

My marathon training demands high protein recovery and it needs to be gluten/lactose-free. Been using Nutiva for more than a year, it's great! My stomach is able to hold it down after a tummy churning 20-30km training. Well, there is nothing fantastic about the taste of hemp so really depends on individual tolerance. I like to use coconut water and I'm not bothered by it's slightly lumpy and grainy texture (just use creamy fruits, e.g. banana or mango). My Sundesa blender bottle works quite well.

Gritty Nasty Tasting Protein

Reviewer2876704により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

Didn't digest too well and tasted awful. I'm investigating other types of protein powders.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Could not use it as a single protein beverage as its too detoxifying..

Navinaにより Oct 15, 2011 に掲載

I wanted to get a protein powder for my son as a morning beverage and since life time kids was out of stock at that time, I thought I would give this a try after reading good reviews. The label states 4 spoons to get 15 gms of protein. But 2 scoops itself is too detoxifying and the insoluble fiber in the hemp caused digestive issues even when used with enzymes. 1 spoon of the hemp powder is fine, but that contains less protein, so it has to be mixed with another protein powder like rice for the extra protein. And anyone in India, don't buy this, hemp supplements can alert the Indian customs and we all know what happens when things get stuck at our customs..........I got this after countless phone calls to DHL and finally a detailed explanation to the customs and after 3 weeks of waiting period. Not worth it!.

Classy

Reviewer1314791により Dec 25, 2011 に掲載

Hemp isn't the ideal source of protein per se, but this product is very impressive and really probably as good as hemp protein can be - mixes very well, not great taste but not bad - nutty, vegetal flavour - and tastes very clean and fresh. Their package says that they value freshness and their product really seems to reflect this which is worth a lot to me. Great convenient source of protein variety.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 47