JA

¥801

¥961

のセーブ: ¥160 (17 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
    4 つ星
    3 つ星
    2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

good

CIPRIANにより Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

nice flavor, is ok.

Zişan Anter

5750792440841208400により Apr 08, 2016 に掲載

Thank you for your attendance to order Nutiva. I am very pleased with your customer service. Zişan Anter

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

5001491356706418646により Apr 05, 2016 に掲載

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

nice one

4899406456711171816により Feb 12, 2016 に掲載

Very good

Nice product.

5141922522823393563により Jan 24, 2016 に掲載

good quality

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

the oil good and the price.

5702083983222486435により Dec 06, 2015 に掲載

but the taste not so good.

Amazing

VinegarAgainにより Nov 22, 2015 に掲載

Since I started reading about hemp oil, I wanted to try one. This product comes in perfect size, test good and was very useful. Will buy it again.

Great product

4677671339834610277により Nov 16, 2015 に掲載

I use this oil both for cosmetic purposes and in food. It smells really good, is very tasty and great for salads. When used for skin care it doesn't clog pores and absorbs quickly. Excellent product!

Excellent product

4735900113801354982により Nov 05, 2015 に掲載

Helped me get rid of chronic eczema, focused and helps me concentrate, improves memory, taste good in a salad.I LOVE ITֱֱֱ

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Good for my skin

4873570036396823467により Oct 24, 2015 に掲載

I like this for the quality, price and how good it is for my skin! I have started using hemp oil on my face after reading about high linoleic oils. I had an unfortunate acne outbreak episode with the oil cleansing method using coconut oil and upon further research, found that not everyone's skin is suitable for coconut oil. I also came across the terms high linoleic and high oleic oil. Turns out, acne prone skin prefers high linoleic oil like hemp seed oil. It took me a looooong time to get my skin back, and since using hemp seed oil, I can definitely see a difference in my skin! I will continue using it every morning and evening. Because it is a large bottle and I haven't got a smaller bottle with dropper, I used a skewer, cut it shorter so it would fit under the bottle cap, and stuck it in the bottle. Every time I need a few drops, I open the cap, lift the skewer and drip 2-3 drops on my palm. I find that it works quite well. It stays in the fridge so it wouldn't go rancid.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています