JA

¥825

¥989

のセーブ: ¥165 (17 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Skin treatment

Reviewer2998275により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

I bought this to use directly on my skin as I have rosacea, it works wonderfully. A little greasy for daytime, but if I use at night I wake up with my skin much nicer. I'm sure it would be delicious as well :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Excellent quality but an acquired taste

Reviewer3091518により Jun 14, 2008 に掲載

The Nutiva product is very good - an organic product in an opaque quality bottle that does not drip. It can be hard to get the product out of the bottle due to the no-drip features - takes me two hands to squeeze before any oil comes out, but then the flow is manageable. The one thing you should be aware of is that despite the claim of light, nutty flavor, hemp oil "solo" is a tough taste to acquire. There is an intial "nutty" taste up front but then a bitter, very grassy lingering flavor at the end. Personally I won't put it in smoothies etc. because I don't want to make my whole meal taste "off." Better to just squeeze it in to the appropriate size teaspoon, hold your breath, say "cheers" and then down it, perhaps with a nice lemon water chaser. :-) I give this product 5 stars for quality but dock it 1 star for the rather misleading packaging verbiage regarding the flavor.

Excellent...

Reviewer2194319により Nov 24, 2010 に掲載

I mix this with avocado oil, jojoba oil and hemp oil and Aloe Vera and make a nice paste for my hair, leave it on for 1/2 and presto, my hair is beautiful, shiny, full of body and the best part is my hair stopped falling...

Shiny, Shiny, Shiny

Reviewer2342146により Sep 17, 2009 に掲載

I actually purchase this for my Chihuahua. His coat has never looked better, and I like knowing that this product is organic. It is an excellent, well-balanced source of omega fatty acids. It also seems very palatable and is easy to administer - just squirt over food!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fresh smell & taste but I mostly use it on my skin

Reviewer2778088により Jul 11, 2011 に掲載

and my face loves it :-)

Good for my skin

4873570036396823467により Oct 24, 2015 に掲載

I like this for the quality, price and how good it is for my skin! I have started using hemp oil on my face after reading about high linoleic oils. I had an unfortunate acne outbreak episode with the oil cleansing method using coconut oil and upon further research, found that not everyone's skin is suitable for coconut oil. I also came across the terms high linoleic and high oleic oil. Turns out, acne prone skin prefers high linoleic oil like hemp seed oil. It took me a looooong time to get my skin back, and since using hemp seed oil, I can definitely see a difference in my skin! I will continue using it every morning and evening. Because it is a large bottle and I haven't got a smaller bottle with dropper, I used a skewer, cut it shorter so it would fit under the bottle cap, and stuck it in the bottle. Every time I need a few drops, I open the cap, lift the skewer and drip 2-3 drops on my palm. I find that it works quite well. It stays in the fridge so it wouldn't go rancid.

Excellent product

4735900113801354982により Nov 05, 2015 に掲載

Helped me get rid of chronic eczema, focused and helps me concentrate, improves memory, taste good in a salad.I LOVE ITֱֱֱ

For skin

5185104233395844349により Aug 17, 2015 に掲載

Bought itninitially for oil cleansing my face...but since i mixed it with castor oil i didnt get the best results that first round... after a few months of forgetting it was in my fridge, ive pulled i back out to try and help with my skin thats been breaking out since ive found out im pregnant again... only using this to OCM cleanse at night, then a bit of it as a face moisturiser after shower before bed, ive seen drastic improvement in the softness and clarity of my skin after about a week...underskin bumps are almost all calmed and gone, and so so soft... i read that its the linoleic content of this oil that does it, and the comodegenic rating of zero means for me its safe to leave on my skin and it hasnt clogged me yet! Linoleic oils are said to be what we need more of in our sebum content...so eating foods (or oils) rich in this linoleic oil helps the body produce it in our sebum, and simply using it on your face instead of other clogging moisturisers is a shortcut that works... oleic oils are the ones that cause the sebum to harden and make the rough bumps under your facial skin according to what i read...not linoleic! Im also gonna start eating it as a DHA booster for my pregnancy as i dont think i can wear it all on my face before its best before date!

Exellent!

4956764907169845336により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

I use this oil to cleanse my super sensitive acne/eczema prone skin. It doesnt clog your pores, very good quality!

Great for skin!

KMcCormickにより Jun 28, 2012 に掲載

After reading about the benefits of hemp oil on acne-prone skin, I had to try it for myself. I'm less than a week in, and I'm already a a total believer. Added to my regimen of honey and cinnamon masks, apple cider vinegar as toner, and tea trea oil, this is a perfect natural moisturizer. Drying out acne works to a point, but doing so excessively creates its own problems...moisturizers that clog pores are obviously no good either...oil (and the right kind of oil!!) is the way to go.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 104