JA

¥2,716

のセーブ: ¥368 (14 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Excellent.

Reviewer2432635により Feb 03, 2009 に掲載

Excellent price. The bottle requires you to squeeze it to have the oil come out. This is good since it controls the flow very well.

Mild flavored Hemp oil

Reviewer2441632により Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

This is a delicious hemp oil that has milder flavor than what I've been used to. I don't have to brace myself to take it, and am even using it in salad dressing, since it doesn't overpower the flavor, but adds to it. I can use it in smoothies, too. The flavor is good even taking it straight.

okey taste - superb oil

Reviewer2602542により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

good taste, better then flax seed oil. great product, good manufacturer (nutiva). will buy again

Great product, tough bottle

Reviewer2182707により Jan 05, 2008 に掲載

This oil is very fresh and great for recipes, the only thing I dont like about it is the bottle. It's tough to squeeze out.

Value oil

4834675214612867231により Sep 26, 2014 に掲載

This product's unique composition is worth gold. My pain is milder. I am more alert.

Martin

Reviewer2359606により May 15, 2008 に掲載

Rich nutty tasting flavour, great on toast and over salads

Ruth

Reviewer1382473により Oct 05, 2008 に掲載

The Hemp oil is a very good product that should be generally available to the public and therefore would not be so expensive!

Good product.

Reviewer1840580により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

Very happy with product, if you like the hemp seeds you'll like this oil. Only 4 stars because I would prefer it in a glass container rather than plastic.

Going back to Flax oil

5467951958981891830により Dec 23, 2012 に掲載

Just really couldn't take the taste of this.

Best value so cheap , Hemp oil is expensive in Australia

Reviewer2134084により Apr 18, 2008 に掲載

Anything organic is a plus today! I add this to my protein shake. Omega 3 6 and 9

商品 31 - 40 の合計 181