JA

¥2,742

のセーブ: ¥446 (16 % オフ)

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

Amazing

5024473398639733671により Dec 13, 2014 に掲載

Love this use it in all our cooking , from soups, cakes, cookie, salad . Has a nutty taste but really great:)

mr

5585571267706487667により Jan 09, 2015 に掲載

great product

!!

4862320147674356629により Jan 22, 2015 に掲載

The best oil for skin, hair and health !! I love it

Nutiva Hemp Oil -orgainc

5266528487377478512により Sep 27, 2013 に掲載

Love it! its smooth and easy to take with a slightly nutty flavour and I definitely feels as though the inflammation I feel in my joints and muscles after a hard yoga session has lessened and the duration of the tenderness has lessoned. Highly recommend it. Agrees with my constitution better than flaxseed oil

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nutiva Organic hemp oil, cold pressed

Reviewer2626023により Jan 23, 2014 に掲載

Haven't had this long however we have already noticed a good difference in puppy's fur, very soft.Hoping it stops the malting aswell.

Nature's Answer

5477183173425358397により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

I like taking hemp oil in my daily routine as a supplement. Hemp offers so many nutrients and vitamins to your body. It is Nature's Answer to many things that plague us in our lives. I have noticed my sores heal quicker. I applied it to my hand that I burnt and it healed very well without a scar from what I can see. It was not a bad burn but enough to warrant some kind of treatment, and I chose my hemp oil. Nutiva has a very good blend and it is organic. Has a bit of a nutty flavor and when mixed with other things that you would use a cold oil in you cannot tell a difference from other oils.

For everyday use

chrissimcleodにより Jun 11, 2014 に掲載

Really enjoy using on toast instead of butter. No good for cooking but a great health choice instead of other sources of omega.

One of my favorites

Jarousekにより Jun 13, 2014 に掲載

Hemp seed oil is by gar my favorite oil for salads. It's nutty taste and nutritional value are worth of every penny. I have been using this oil for over two years and have not found any better substitute.

Every day

Reviewer2350742により Mar 22, 2012 に掲載

The bootle gets empty to fast... : )

okey taste - superb oil

Reviewer2602542により Jan 07, 2012 に掲載

good taste, better then flax seed oil. great product, good manufacturer (nutiva). will buy again

商品 31 - 40 の合計 189