JA

¥2,279

¥2,636

のセーブ: ¥357 (14 % オフ)

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
    4 つ星
    3 つ星
    2 つ星
    1 つ星
    レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

So much for so little $$$!

Reviewer1360318により Dec 18, 2008 に掲載

This stuff is great, with a yummy nutty flavor, and it's green! Like another person commented: what I paid for this 24oz bottle is nearly the same as what I'd pay for an 8oz bottle at a local store.

Ruth

Reviewer1382473により Oct 05, 2008 に掲載

The Hemp oil is a very good product that should be generally available to the public and therefore would not be so expensive!

Martin

Reviewer2359606により May 15, 2008 に掲載

Rich nutty tasting flavour, great on toast and over salads

Great product, tough bottle

Reviewer2182707により Jan 05, 2008 に掲載

This oil is very fresh and great for recipes, the only thing I dont like about it is the bottle. It's tough to squeeze out.

Good product.

Reviewer1840580により Nov 30, 2011 に掲載

Very happy with product, if you like the hemp seeds you'll like this oil. Only 4 stars because I would prefer it in a glass container rather than plastic.

Value oil

4834675214612867231により Sep 26, 2014 に掲載

This product's unique composition is worth gold. My pain is milder. I am more alert.

Going back to Flax oil

5467951958981891830により Dec 23, 2012 に掲載

Just really couldn't take the taste of this.

Best value so cheap , Hemp oil is expensive in Australia

Reviewer2134084により Apr 18, 2008 に掲載

Anything organic is a plus today! I add this to my protein shake. Omega 3 6 and 9

ingester

Reviewer2576452により Jul 10, 2008 に掲載

good value, great product, would like to see this in larger containers for better value and les packaging.

Great Taste!

BelieveJesus4EternalLifeにより Aug 18, 2008 に掲載

I think this oil tastes great. I use it for anything that could use a bit of oil dressing in place of olive oil or sunflower oil. The color adds to the appeal as well. It looks almost as green as pumpkin seed oil, but tastes even better...and has omega-3. I recommend you give this a try. I really love it!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 156