JA

¥2,401

のセーブ: ¥325 (14 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• レビュー | 英語
    並び替え

seems like the quality is very good

Reviewer2761190により 12 03, 2008 に掲載

I like the taste alot and it seems like a better alternative when comparing this to either flax oil or fish oil.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So much for so little $$$!

Reviewer1360318により 12 18, 2008 に掲載

This stuff is great, with a yummy nutty flavor, and it's green! Like another person commented: what I paid for this 24oz bottle is nearly the same as what I'd pay for an 8oz bottle at a local store.

repeat customer - g.s.

Reviewer1776358により 9 24, 2008 に掲載

Tasty oil - I add to my shakes

Ruth

Reviewer1382473により 10 05, 2008 に掲載

The Hemp oil is a very good product that should be generally available to the public and therefore would not be so expensive!

Martin

Reviewer2359606により 5 15, 2008 に掲載

Rich nutty tasting flavour, great on toast and over salads

Great product, tough bottle

Reviewer2182707により 1 05, 2008 に掲載

This oil is very fresh and great for recipes, the only thing I dont like about it is the bottle. It's tough to squeeze out.

Value oil

4834675214612867231により 9 26, 2014 に掲載

This product's unique composition is worth gold. My pain is milder. I am more alert.

Good product.

Reviewer1840580により 11 30, 2011 に掲載

Very happy with product, if you like the hemp seeds you'll like this oil. Only 4 stars because I would prefer it in a glass container rather than plastic.

Best value so cheap , Hemp oil is expensive in Australia

Reviewer2134084により 4 18, 2008 に掲載

Anything organic is a plus today! I add this to my protein shake. Omega 3 6 and 9

ingester

Reviewer2576452により 7 10, 2008 に掲載

good value, great product, would like to see this in larger containers for better value and les packaging.

商品 31 - 40 の合計 173