JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nutiva, A Delightful Hemp Oil

Reviewer2786187により May 12, 2009 に掲載

One tablespoon of Hemp oil has twice the GLA as your average Borage oil capsule, plus all the other benefits of this perfectly balanced oil. Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil is a delight, with a totally healthy and wholesome taste. The cork top, unlike that of most wine bottles,is not difficult to remove, and no cork screw is needed. Five Stars plus!

Simply Best There Is

Reviewer3264582により Aug 11, 2010 に掲載

All organic, cold processed and comes in great glass bottle to help reduce possibilities of external contaminates seeping into container. For men, apparently, using flax oil for omega 3 supplement can adversely effect testosteron and estrogen levels. I use instead of olive oil in salads, hummus, and other foods. Also helps in me ongoin diet related battle with skin condition/irritation problems.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Feels good inside and out

Reviewer1967774により Nov 08, 2011 に掲載

I use this both for eating and for moisturizing. The taste is kind of nutty and grassy, not bitter at all. Anyone who says this product tastes bad just simply doesn't like the taste of hemp oil, it's no reflection of the quality of this particular product. I think the taste is really pleasant with herbs and spices (or plain, if you take this by the spoonful like medicine). Like others have said, I wouldn't recommend it in smoothies... the earthy flavor would clash unless maybe it's a greens smoothie. It's great mixed into salad dressings or drizzled over veggies. I also take a few drops of this and rub it into my hands and face at night because I live in a very dry climate. It helps a lot with the dry, flakey skin I tend to get. It doesn't matter to me, but in case it matters to you... my bottle did not come with a cork stopper like other reviewers have mentioned. Just a screw off lid and the typical plastic insert in the neck that stops drips when you pour. Works well.

Tastes great & glass bottle

Reviewer1367028により Apr 26, 2010 に掲載

Tastes great, comes in a glass bottle, and has a cork top. No oil should be stored in plastic (due to chemicals leaching from the plastic).   We switched from Living Harvest (also available in glass) to this brand because of the cork top! The Living Harvest cap was a chintzy thin metal cap with plastic insert. It was difficult to open initially (because of the perforated metal security band), and always left little metal barbs. It also screeched when opened or closed. Never felt securely closed.   By contrast, Nutiva uses a plastic security wrapper (with embedded plastic pull tab), and the cork top has an attached plastic knob for easy opening; no cork screw required, just twist and pull up slightly. Arthritic hands may need help opening (e.g. a wrench, or someone else), but once opened, the bottle can be easily closed *without* inserting the cork all the way back down. I only insert the cork about halfway; it seals fine and opens most easily.   As with all hemp oil, it should be stored in the refrigerator, but doesn’t turn solid. Hemp oil has a nearly perfect ratio of Omega 6-3. We use it on top of pasta, salads, etc. Hemp oil should not be used for cooking. We cook with olive oil.

Simply Perfect!

Reviewer1160697により Aug 07, 2009 に掲載

The best oil we've tried by far! Hemp oil does not lend color or flavor to baked food, even though the oil has a nice green color and grassy smell. What a great design for a bottle, too! The oil stayed nice and fresh in its dark, corked bottle, and we kept it in the fridge. Will definitely order again!

Perfect "elixir" !!!

Reviewer2069149により Mar 14, 2010 に掲載

Nicely aromatic and nutrition ror salats and many other cold foods. We use Tsp for better digesting or for sore throat and as a massage oil to maintain soft skin even on diabetic legs and feets.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good quality, the right bottle, fair price.

eirihaにより Apr 03, 2012 に掲載

Good quality oil at a fair price! It comes in a dark glass bottle like oils should. I use this oil every day. One of my favorite products!

Glass Bottle! done right

Reviewer2862330により Feb 22, 2011 に掲載

Premium nutritional oil requires a glass bottle and nutiva provides it at a great price. Plus, a great alternative to fish oil.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nutiva Hempseed Oil is delish!

Reviewer2270461により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

Hempseed oil has a fresh, herby flavor. Nutiva brand has no smell or taste of solvents or additives. I cook oatmeal with hulled hempseeds and use hempseed oil instead of butter - delish!

Excellent

Reviewer1023062により Apr 05, 2010 に掲載

I give a tablespoon to my dogs every day. They have been itchy over the winter. Their coats are looking much better and hair is growing in to the hot spots.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 56