JA

4998537436894413031により Feb 02, 2016 に掲載

2 weeks delivery . very fast

good oil

4623761933742198455により Jun 21, 2015 に掲載

but the cover was broken during the delivery

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Hemp Oil

naturalmeにより Aug 24, 2014 に掲載

Great oil, I love the fact that it really had no taste but just the nutrition value, I cook all the time with it and love the taste it brings out in the food. Will be buying this when it is over.

oils ain't oils

5283234864415148279により Aug 22, 2014 に掲載

Nice taste and good price

Great product

Reviewer3329401により Aug 14, 2014 に掲載

New twist on olive oil and such for cooking

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great product. Versatile and good for your health

4806694636008405849により Jul 01, 2014 に掲載

I bought the hemp oil as a supplement to the Nutiva Hi-Protein Hemp Powder, also an excellent product. The processing of the Hemp Powder removes a good bit of the oils, but adds fiber. I supplement the oil when I use the powder, but I also use it on its own. I like having both, because sometimes the powder is used on a salad or in a drink or soup (once soup cools - don't cook it). The oil can also be used on its own. Having both products provides versatility. You can also simply have a teaspoon of it and it has a great taste. Don't use the oil for cooking.

Good source of omega 3

Reviewer3092624により Apr 30, 2014 に掲載

I like this hemp oil. I just wish they had the little plastic thing in the top like the first bottle I got that keeps it from dumping out too fast. Otherwise, it would be 5 stars.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great!!

5724194638437471112により Jan 29, 2014 に掲載

Has a nutty flavour and is great for salads. Because I'm pregnant I've been having trouble swallowing my prenatal vitamins without them making me sick. It feels good to just add this oil to my salads and smoothies i stead of taking omega 3-pills everyday. Nice big bottle too. Will last a while.

Nutiva, Organic Hemp Oil

5063166492073975965により Jan 01, 2014 に掲載

Excelent taste in salads, lovely green colour! I also use it on my skalp, since it stimulates hair growth, but must warn that it is quite heavy and requires a good wash afterwards to get out the oil. Would definitly buy again!

Oil of many benefits

ManyChoicesにより Jul 11, 2012 に掲載

From Ry: The taste of this hemp oil is fine, but it does not strike me as nutty ... maybe a green nut, but that's as close as it gets. My skin requires consuming two tablespoons for noticeable results, and it seems to help the nails. Providing all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids, I find it easily digested. I prefer it to flax seed because twice as much LA as LNA, no issues regarding estrogen, and contains GLA which aids in breakdown into DHA and EPA. In short, hemp oil gives me both omega's in proper proportion, plus GLA, without needing to consume other oils.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 49