iHerbは初めての方?

Nutiva, Coconut Manna, 5 lbs (2.13 kg) (Discontinued Item)

¥3,047
¥3,430
¥ 3047.12
Savings of: ¥383 (11% Off)
5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Jan 28, 2013

It's sort of a hassle to have to distribute it into jars, but I eat this almost every day and it does not spoil, so I thought it was worth it.

Fantastic!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1395333 on May 20, 2013

Just put it in a strong blender and it becomes mix up perfect and it doesn't separate again!!!! It will even pour into the jars for storage. I make my own coconut milk with it by adding water and sweetener and maple flavoring-Yummy!!!

Amazing!

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on May 31, 2013

I started out buying the jar of Artisana coconut butter, but went for the bulk purchase with this 5 lb bag...tastes almost exactly the same and is fantastic value (especially since i eat this by the spoon!).

Totally delicious

Posted by Reviewer2998863 on Jun 18, 2013

We are thrilled with this product - makes a great winter vegetable soup so much more delicious.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

My new favorite nut butter!

Posted by 5457800707576752060 on Jul 13, 2013

I use this in everything- in smoothies,recipes, and even for mouth swishing when I run out of coconut oil! I'll definitely be ordering again! P.s- the price here is unbeatable!its more expensive when ordering from Nutiva's own site