JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Deliciously filling.

Reviewer2853471により Jan 20, 2012 に掲載

I gave this to my pregnant sister to try as she was having difficulty feeling like any sort of foods in the mornings. She reports that the mild flavours and cinnamon taste 'hit the spot' and kept her full and NOT sick until lunch.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), Happy Morning, Breakfast Smoothie, Super Cinnamon, 4.22 oz (120 g)

Reviewer2435098により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

my toddler loves these; we use it as a healthy dessert

very good

5575497986573372970により Aug 09, 2013 に掲載

very good for babies

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for Babies Breakfast!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

Babies LOVE this breakfast smoothie! It is so handy to carry with you in your purse or diaper bag. Iherb has many other great Happytot food items too. They have many great fruit and veggie combos that babies love.

Convenient, On The Go Snack

shoppingmamaにより Feb 15, 2016 に掲載

A convenient feed, baby likes the taste and it is also suitable as a on the go snack for the toddler. I like to chill it in the fridge as a hot day cold snack for the older kids who just squeeze it out straight from packet. ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5