JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Best Flavored Stevia

Reviewer2557628により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

My husband and I have tried several flavored stevias and we keep coming back to NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. Great taste and no after taste.

The Singing Dog Sings Superbly

Reviewer2237173により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I purchased two different kinds of vanilla liquid stevia at the same time to compare them, and preferred this one. (See my Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf review.) NuNaturals nails this one, to my taste.

Staple in my pantry!

Reviewer1958364により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I use this daily -- in coffee/cocoa, on yogurt or cottage cheese, etc.

my favorite stevia

Reviewer3172996により Jun 15, 2011 に掲載

this is so good & strong. I use it in my tea and overnight oats. Really good stuff. Need to try it in some homemade limeade next :o)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My favorite to sweeten coffee...

Reviewer1600580により Jun 23, 2011 に掲載

NuNaturals is the only brand I've tried with zero aftertaste. The imported vanilla extract takes this to another level. Great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works best in chilled dairy products

Reviewer2236736により Jul 08, 2011 に掲載

After reading a lot of reviews of different stevia products I have chosen NuNaturals and I'm not disappointed. This is my first stevia experience. In coffee it works as sweetener but the taste of vanilla is not there. Probably the heat kills it. However, taken in yoghurt and quark (the natural versions) it turns these products in real yummi stuff. A subtle vanilla taste is there. I don't experience a bitter after taste. I use about 7 drops. Will reorder again.

Fantastic!

Reviewer2237913により Jul 11, 2011 に掲載

This is by far the best stevia I have tried - very concentrated so use just a little but absolutely no bitterness and with a lovely hint of vanilla, too!

great taste!

Reviewer2421705により Jul 15, 2011 に掲載

This is the best tasting stevia I have found. No bitter aftertaste.

Tastes really good

Reviewer2041686により Aug 02, 2011 に掲載

First time to try this, and I think this tastes really good. It's a really clean vanilla taste.

Delicious

Reviewer1639060により Aug 06, 2011 に掲載

Makes my lattes taste like dessert-in-a-cup again but with no processed junk. Lovin' it!

商品 31 - 40 の合計 145