JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

NuNaturals, バニラステビア、Singing Dog バニラエキス配合, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

¥1,293
並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Tasted very 'alcohol-ly' to me

Reviewer2476920により Jan 22, 2011 に掲載

Didn't care for this one at all. Bought because of the ethics of the company, but wouldn't buy again. The smell is also somewhat off-putting - put me in mind of the bottles of pure ethanol we used to have in the chemistry labs at school! Will try the alcohol free one next time! Wasn't in stock when I purchased this, and isn't in stock now, either.

Brings back bad memories

RubiesHealthにより Oct 24, 2012 に掲載

The scent is too over-powering for me. It does not smell like the natural Madagascar vanilla extract and fresh Indonesian pods that I normally use. It reminds me instantly of my childhood medicinal cough syrup. I was drawn over by the addition of stevia but the bitter after-taste, similar to licorice, does not win me either. I certainly cannot use this in coffee and cakes.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Warning! NuNaturals has changed their stevia!

Reviewer1621299により Aug 23, 2013 に掲載

I loved this stuff. Constantly bought it. But they changed the stevia they used and it is beyond bitter now. Also it leaves that bitter taste in your mouth for hours afterwards. Horrendous. So sad! Why did they change it?

More Bitter Than Sweet-and-Low

Reviewer2274387により Mar 05, 2010 に掲載

This stuff is SO nasty! It's like a sickeningly-sweet and bitter medicine. I tried it once and now I have to throw it out. (To be fair, though, I don't think it is the fault of NuNaturals: stevia is just horrible tasting in general.)

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4