JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

like!

Reviewer2664178により Aug 03, 2010 に掲載

I like both the Wisdom Natural Vanilla Creme and the NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. The Wisdom Natural has a smell and taste that remind me of vanilla cake, while the NuNaturals reminds me more of sweetened regular vanilla extract. I use them for different things.

Best Stevia I've ever tasted

Reviewer3173254により Jan 30, 2009 に掲載

I love this stevia and iHerb was the best price for this by a mile. This stevia's flavor is so authentic. There is no chemically sweetness to it - it is very mild. It is perfect for putting in coffee, smoothies, desserts, ANYTHING! I don't even use my plain stevia any longer - I only use this. I have tried other vanilla stevias but this is the only one I like. It is wonderful!

Very good!

Sabineにより Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

This vanilla stevia extract is very good in tea and coffe. I also use it with other sweeteners in desserts etc. No aftertaste. I like it. Easy to use.

Stevia NuNaturals Extract

Reviewer2336009により Sep 24, 2010 に掲載

I never liked stevia before trying the NuNaturals Liquid Extract, but trying it has definately changed my mind. The vanilla, toffee, and plain are all great.

Excellent Price for Excellent Product

Reviewer3090620により Sep 28, 2010 に掲載

I go through tons of this, as my family's sweetener of choice, and iHerb has the best price. I only wish it came in a larger size! Stevia is the way to go for sweetening once you get used to the taste and the vanilla flavor takes all recipes to the next level... smoothies, elixirs, nut mylks, sorbets, etc.... HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Nice flavor, no bitterness

Reviewer1818599により Oct 28, 2011 に掲載

I've now used this in 3 different baking things - pumpkin pie, vanilla cupcakes and chocolate frosting - really sweetened nicely and NO bitter taste or chemically weird sensation that I've gotten from all the other stevias I tried (and there have been MANY!) I will be a loyal customer of this brand for sure.

Not very strong

4696606367625758611により Sep 01, 2015 に掲載

Bought this basis intensive research on best tasting no aftertaste Stevia. Whilst the taste is very mild, the cocentration is very weak, in comparison 15 drops equates to the same sweetness as 5 drops of nowfoods better stevia. Not normally a supporter of nowfoods, but they have a better product in this instance.

Yum!

Reviewer2742926により Aug 02, 2010 に掲載

This vanilla stevia is great in coffee. I also like to use it as an addition to baked goods.No bitterness, and quite sweet to my tastebuds.

Tastes Good

Reviewer2580814により Jan 20, 2011 に掲載

In coffee, or tea, or deserts, etc.

wonderful!

Reviewer3227656により Mar 27, 2009 に掲載

mixes with cherry concentrate and water for a perfect drink!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 181