JA

Reviewer2342834により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

Good price and brand

NuNaturals, Nustevia, white stevia powder, 5 lbs

Reviewer1475322により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

I am using my first bag and love it and the price. I hope to buy it like this again when I need it. And when my son runs out will buy it for him too! Thanks

Excellent product

Reviewer2592627により Nov 11, 2009 に掲載

I just love this bargain price for stevia! I share with my friends and we all save on buying a smaller amount! I use it in my recipes [just cut the amount of sugar in half] and most everything comes out wonderful!

NuNaturals NuStevia

Reviewer1914248により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

This is a product I am so happy I discovered. I am finding so many uses for it to replace sugar and am looking forward to learning additional ways to use it. iHerb's service is always fast and dependable.

Great product

Reviewer1450858により Nov 14, 2009 に掲載

We use this instead of sugar in many of the items we eat. We use it to sweeten tea when we make it and my husband even uses it on his cereal.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia powder, 5#'s

Reviewer2605568により Nov 19, 2009 に掲載

This was a great find for me. I have looked other places for a larger package of Stevia powder to use for more than just individual sweetner. The packets I have are terrific, but difficult to use in quantity. This is perfect and the price was very reasonable. I'm always pleased with products I purchase here. Thanks for offering great savings on them.

Great Value

Reviewer1514267により Nov 21, 2009 に掲載

I've been a longtime user of NuStevia after trying several brands. NuStevia doesn't leave a bitter after taste, especially when you put it in hot foods (e.g. hot oatmeal). I love it!

Taste great

Reviewer1429744により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

I use this for cooking as well as sweetening my coffee and tea. No bitter after taste.

The best tasting stevia!

Reviewer1638095により Dec 24, 2009 に掲載

I have tried several brands of stevia and this is the only one that I will actually use because it tastes really good! I guess you can tell since I ordered the 5 lb. bag. In my opinion, the others have an odd aftertaste and ruin whatever you put it in. iHerb also has the very best price.

Great Value!

Reviewer1426910により Dec 22, 2008 に掲載

Great flavor without the bitter taste. Great quality and value. Nice to be able to buy in bulk.

商品 41 - 50 の合計 231