JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Product As Described

Reviewer2480721により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

This product was exactly as described by iHerb, but at a fraction of the cost I pay at our local health food store. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing this particular product.

Tastes like sugar!

Reviewer1190659により Mar 18, 2010 に掲載

This is the most amazing product I've ever used. I discovered it in the smaller containers and was thrilled to see that it could be had in large quantity at such a great price. We use it in everything from tea and cereal to baked goods. Even the mother-in-law, who was hooked on Stevia, has switched without looking back. Get it today - it's the best!

stevia

Reviewer2259214により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

The product is great and the ptice, too.

Best Price

Reviewer1951865により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

This is the cheapest, good tasting stevia we have found. We use it at home and measure with a 1/4 teaspoon. It is easier than opening packets. ML This stevia is the best tasting we have found and This is the best price per ounce. We just measure by 1/4 teaspoon; at home it is easier than opening packets which are more expensive. ML

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

So glad to find this product in larger quantities

Reviewer2178641により Mar 25, 2010 に掲載

We have been buying this product in small quantities for months, so I was really pleased to see it offered in a 5 lb bag. It came quickly and was what we expected.

Stevia Powder

Reviewer2611289により Apr 01, 2010 に掲載

A true money saver in volume!

My favorite stevia...

Reviewer2814882により Apr 02, 2010 に掲載

Well, really I have two. Stevita and NuStevia. These products are so much sweeter than what I can find at the health food store and a little goes a long way. If you are new to using this product, cut down on the amount when using. It sweetens much more than regular store-bought stevia. A wonderful, tasteful product that has no aftertaste. Thanks to iherb for carrying it.

Good stuff!

Reviewer2242347により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

The stevia is great. Cost was great. Shipping was easy. I'll be a repeat customer :)

Excellent

Reviewer2342834により Nov 02, 2009 に掲載

Good price and brand

NuNaturals, Nustevia, white stevia powder, 5 lbs

Reviewer1475322により Nov 09, 2009 に掲載

I am using my first bag and love it and the price. I hope to buy it like this again when I need it. And when my son runs out will buy it for him too! Thanks

商品 41 - 50 の合計 231