JA

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Reviewer2231811により Aug 18, 2009 に掲載

We even bring a supply of this Stevia to Africa for a diabetic.

I love NuNaturals..

Reviewer2233934により Oct 12, 2011 に掲載

I have been ordering the NuNaturals in the smaller package but decided on the larger this time. We love this Stevia. It does not have a bitter taste and we use it on everything.

Restaurant owner

Reviewer2240514により Sep 02, 2014 に掲載

Love it but price increased a lot

Good stuff!

Reviewer2242347により Apr 04, 2010 に掲載

The stevia is great. Cost was great. Shipping was easy. I'll be a repeat customer :)

stevia

Reviewer2259214により Mar 20, 2010 に掲載

The product is great and the ptice, too.

Super

Reviewer2263595により Jul 13, 2010 に掲載

Love this product. Looks and acts like sugar, but I can use a tablespoon in place of a cup and it doesn't mess with my blood sugar. WOW!

Stress-free Shopping

Reviewer2265532により Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

My health food store was always out of the 12 oz jars of this and it would cause me stress because I thought that I had no choice and would have to use a product that I didn't like. Then I found your website and the price for the 5lb bag was 50% less than the manufacturer's website price! From now on, you are getting all of my business! Thank you!

Love this!!

Reviewer2268320により Oct 05, 2010 に掲載

We have been using this for about 6 months and have noticed a big difference in how much better we feel using it instead of artificial sweeteners. It tastes great and is not at all bitter unless we put in too much. We use it in making healthy jams and other desserts as well as in our oatmeal cooked cereal. We highly recommend this brand because it simply tastes so good.

5 lb. NuNaturals White Stevia Powder

Reviewer2269125により Aug 16, 2010 に掲載

So thankful that you sell this size product and for the very best price on the Internet! This is the BEST Brand Stevia that I have found! Thank you for shipping it out to me so fast! Will buy from your company from now own! Had a bad experience from buying this same size product, same brand from a different company that messed up my order and did not care to help me get my order at all! Thank God they did refund me and that is when I found your reliable company here on the Internet and you got me my order quickly! Thank you so much!

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Reviewer2165851により Feb 09, 2011 に掲載

this makes several times I have bought this stevia it is the best tasting that I have tried . I would recommend this to anyone

商品 41 - 50 の合計 231