JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Lynn

Reviewer1073445により Sep 30, 2008 に掲載

This product would be perfect if not for the addition of maltodextrin.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Reviewer2551858により Apr 08, 2014 に掲載

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

Beats sugar

Reviewer2941186により May 05, 2010 に掲載

We use about 1/4 teaspoon where we would normally use 3 tsp of sugar. With a very few foods I notice the very slightest aftertaste. No sugar swings.

mb

Reviewer1513414により Nov 02, 2008 に掲載

Container could be more user friendly, otherwise nice taste and consistancy.

so far so good

Reviewer2734437により Oct 08, 2009 に掲載

We recently purchased this stevia and found it much easier to work with than a previous order (from another company). It is not as concentrated, but also doesn't have too strong an after taste. It is also a bit more granular than the other which is VERY powdery, making it easier to work with. The only reason it is not five stars is because it is not quite sugar and we haven't learned to cook with it yet. Thank you!

White Stevia powder

Reviewer1930608により Jan 17, 2011 に掲載

Great tasting, except wish it didn't have any maltodextrin in it.

Good Buy

Reviewer2522848により Mar 27, 2011 に掲載

If tasted directly, this still tastes bitter, even though they say the bitter has been removed. However, mixed in coffee or oatmeal, it just tastes sweet, which is what you want. I do get kind of a head rush, though, from Stevia that makes me wonder about it's safety, but at least it's natural, unlike many of the other sugar alternatives...and if you like it, the 5 lb. bag is the way to go for major savings. It really is a decent, good tasting substitute, and Nunaturals is more edible than other more bitter Stevia labels.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best price, best product.

Reviewer2204251により May 09, 2011 に掲載

We've been using this stevia brand for Years now and can't do without it. Originally we were paying 3 times the iherb price!! Recently my hubby tried a different brand and it couldn't compare to NuNaturals.

Great Sugar Replacement

Reviewer1171573により Jun 13, 2011 に掲載

I have been trying to improve my eating habits by eliminating sugar, and I am very excited I found this product. I am a cheesecake lover and found this no Carb/sugar version and using the White Stevia Powder for cooking was awesome. The best part is that do not have large quantities (after 2 attempts at making my cheesecake, I finally found the perfect amount to use), it is sweeter than regular sugar and therfore you need less. I will definetly buy tis product again

stevia powder

Reviewer2289714により Oct 14, 2011 に掲載

Thank you for my product, arrived really quick..glad didnt pay any extra tax...great alternative to sugar, great taste...

商品 1 - 10 の合計 16